[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Card is permanently invalidated

Dear sir;
I have been using the credit card No. [protected] of HDFC Bank for last many years. About three weeks back when I tried using the card I came to know that my card was invalidated. I contacted the customer care centre people in chandigarh they did not even give me any information as to why my card was temporarily invalidated and very rudely told me to drop an application to get it validated. I dropped the application on dt. 30th March08 in HDFC bank sec 8 Chd.
Since I had not got any call from the credit card division of the bank I contacted the customer care centre again today and I was told that my card has been permanently invalidated without assiging any reason and it has been done without my written or verbal consent. Your records can show that I have always cleared the dues if any well in time.
I would request that my card be revalidated or send me a new one.

Mrs.Nidhi Mahajan
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

as iu have a credit card with your bank vide credit card no [protected] as i had been told that someone has misused my credit card and now bank will cancel this card and send yoy the new card but till date i didnot recd my credut card you are requested to kindly send me the credit card at the earliest or call me at this no [protected]

thanks & regards