[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Unauthorized Use of my credit card No.[protected]

This is to inform you that my credit card whose no. is: [protected] has been misused on 28/07/2008 as told by your Risk Department person (Mr.Alok). I have already asked HDFC to block my card and issue me a new card ASAP. Three unauthorized transactions were made on my credit card. Till date I have not received a new card and when called the Customer care they inform me that my card is over limit now.

I request you to please help me in finding the culprit as I have never ever in my life done online transactions.

Kindly take an action at the earliest as I would not be interested in paying for the expenses I am not responsible.

Awaiting an appropriate response from your side.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhaskar Koushal.
Address: H 92, 2nd Flr Saharms Complex
Subhash Market, Kotla Mubarak Pur
New Delhi-11003

Comments

My credit card account no. [protected] valid from May 2008. yet to receive the first statement from your side. Without this. Iam unable to know the amount. I will not pay if you people charge any additional amount. its your people's duty to send the statement early to the corresspondence addresss.
My mobile no. is [protected]. Do call me immediately.

regds.,
Balaji
HDFC has a very bad customer support service. I never received my card. I had to call them and cancel it and they charged me for that as well. I'd advice against getting a HDFC credit card.

BAD SERVICE.