[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Car Loan — fraud

i m hari bains i was applyed a loan against my car... i was apply this jalandhar is d. m. a delta chamber 4th floor... the person is mr.neeraj his contact no. is [protected] .he is a cheating with us and use my loan and then i veryfied that and he told me he has a problem with is familiy so he should use my loan ...and he dont attend my fon calls fom last 40 days.. and he also crroupt my banking coz i hve 2 cheqk bouns for him...
my accont number is [protected] it has nt statment to transfer loan of my account... but evey mnth bank asking me u installment is nt paid... plz chek this issue...i m waiting hee 4 u r answer
i m vary harrase 4 that this is nt a good deal...
from hari bains [protected], [protected], thanx
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

This is vimla anchliya and my loan a/c no. 15917502 and i took a car loan of amount Rs. 288000 and the processing fee is of amount Rs.3150 n they took Rs. 4150 from us. and the stamp duty was taken of Rs. 1540 and its EMI is of Rs. 6001. for this refund of Rs.1000 we talk to your sales manager "Mr. Harsh Vardhan Rathore" and his executive "Mr. Chetan Verma" and we also have given a application to them for this purpose and there was no action taken from your sight.It has been done cheating with us.

Hope u will be able to solve our problem as soon as possible.For it please contact on this no. [protected]..

HDFC Bank