[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Credit Card Collections — THREATENING AND ABUSIVE CALL FROM A COLLECTIONS AGENT NAMED Rina chennai

Today (25th March, 2009) I got a collections call from a representative of HDFC Bank (name:Rina), she was authoritative in asking of my february month minimum amount where in got a call 3 days back from another collection executive and told her that i would be paying the amount by end of march month.She accepted for the same and today received a call from the employee named RINA from chennai location[protected], she was demanding money who will pay for me will my boy friend or my husband.But the way she was talking, and they way she was behaving, I really got frustrated and felt irritated, on the top of that why these BANK can't have little educated and decent people to deal the customers. She used abusive words against me and my family members. why HDFC bank calling and torturing customer even when the customer is given time till 28th and there were calls one on 22nd and again on 25th.
This kind of calls are made at any time of work which is disturbing and time consuming and deviate me from my work. This is definitely affecting my working. The mental torture caused by that call is severe and disturbing me constantly.

HDFC Bank