[Resolved]  HDFC Bank SAVING ACCOUNT — Pathetic Service

I am having my savings account with your chembur branch. My SB Account no. is [protected].

On 31/03/2008, one of your representative Mr.Satish ([protected])had visited for having a facility of FD in my saving account. He told me, there will be no restriction & it will have a sweep-in facility.He took my signature & relevant details. He gave me receipt for the same - FD[protected].

On 08/04/08, my account showed a debit entry of Rs.25, 000 towards FD. I immediately called phone banking & checked about it. I was surprised when the executive told me that the account does not have a sweep-in facility. Again I called back Mr.Satish. He said, he will ask his senior to call me back. Ms.Madhu[protected]called me & told me, nothing to worry & the same will be sorted out within 2 days.

Today i.e. 11/04/08, when I checked with the phone banking executive, he told me, the amount is debited, but there is no update on my FD account. Also there is no sweep-in facility. Again I called Ms.Madhu. She put me to one Ms.Ranjit Kaur[protected]. She said it will be sorted out within 5 mts & someone will call me back. When nobody called me, I again called Ms.Ranjit Kaur & asked her to cancell the FD facility. She said it will done within one hour & the same will be reflected in my account. Till now i.e. 5.30pm, nothing has happened.

Now when I am calling all the numbers, no one is picking up. I am fed up by the treatment given to me. Today I am going out of town. If the same is not resolved by today then, I am seriously thinking of shifting my account to some other bank.

G V Pradeep
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

while signing fd application one must check that "sweepin" is selected.
Else that can be simple fd made.

HDFC SAVING ACCOUNT — Fraudulent ATM withdrawal

Hi Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your notice that a fraudlent ATM widrawal has taken from my saving a/c with HDFC Bank.

I have lost all faith regarding the security and responsibility of the bank. I was assured by the bank representative that an action will be taken within two days however nothing has been done from their end.

I would like a stringent action taken against it.

Nisha
pls send my three mnts statment of my saving a/c

HDFC SAVING ACCOUNT — lost net banking userid

dear concern,
my acc no -[protected]
name-dharmendra uniyal
bank location-hdfc vasant vihar delhi
mob no-[protected]
I lost my net bank userid please regenerate same .
BEWARE FROM HDFC BANK OPENING SAVING ACCOUNT