HDFC Mutual Fund — Cheating by HDFC Mutual Fund

Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India
 vijay95106

I have deposited Rs.50000/- in HDFC Mutual Fund in May 2003. Folio No.185811/26. After receiving their statements till 2010, Suddenly in Oct 2011 - after 8 years, my folio has been deactivated. On further complaint to their customer grievances cell and continuously calling them on phone for almost 6 months now, what I get in return is only harassment, mental agony and financial loss. They have asked me to give bank statement relating to May 2003, after initial protest, that big institution like HDFC mutual fund should have their own record and they need not ask small investors, and individuals to keep such record for so long years, even I have provided to them.

To put salt to my wound, now they are asking me to give indemnity bond. I really do not know what system HDFC mutual fund has? They have taken a cheque, given statements for long 8 years, now telling me that it is not there.

Can anyone help? Also I want to warn future investors to keep away from HDFC Mutual Fund.
rgds Vijay