[Resolved]  Hindustan Lever - Pure It — request of battery and other allied parts

I have requested for a battery on 13.08.08 and they confirmed that within 3 working days. But unfornately the service engineer does not turned up. We were waiting for the service person to come and change the battery because the total chlorine got exhausted and it is not safe to take the water with 50% purity.
Again i called the helpline on 21.08.08 to inform that I have not received the battery within the stipulated time. To my surprise they have given a new information that they got the information from the engineer that they have supplied the material to us and closed the transaction.

It is very bad situation to us as well as to the hindustan lever co.

This is not the first time to me happening like this. I have experienced the bad service from the date of first service.

A simple suggestion i can give u that dont manufacture products for which u cannot service 100% . because it is health related product.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:26:46
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Hai Im Narayanan from Gobi, Erode Dist. TN.
I purchased Pure it 3 years ago and changed 3 batteries so far. Now the water is very slow in filing into the tap level. There is no problem in tap but the problem is with water coming to the level of Just below battery life indicator is very slow. Even if I fill the water to full level on top, it is taking some 15 hours to get filled in the medium tap level. So kindly suggest about this
Thanks Narayana.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099