[Resolved] Hindustan Unilever Pure It — replacement of GKB
My customer id is [protected]. After seeing your advertisement on TV, I purchased Pureit water purifier through your AP call centre on 09-06-09. The product was delivered to me within two days of booking. I was happy using it, till Germkill Battery Kit life expired. I booked Germkill Battery Kit booking no. 052897 on 18-10-09, again no. 637930 on 21-10-09, and again no. 645023 on 23-10-09, but GKB has not been delivered to me. On enquiring fourth time I was told that my area is beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of any authorized dealer. Now my question is:-
1. For delivering the product you don’t have any municipal limits.
2. Why was I not informed at the time of delivering the product that you will not be supplying GKB for replacement at same place?
3. Why was my order for GKB booked for three times and not delivered?
4. A company like yours can not shade the responsibility of after sell service.
5. Lastly, please do get my GKB replaced or suggest me how use this Dabba as a show piece.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
Verified SupportPureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care's response Jul 28, 2010
Dear Mr. Harish,
This is in continuation to our conversation and the concerns mentioned in your blog dated 22nd Jul 2010 regarding your Pureit
I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to speak to us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.
I would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Our Service personnel had visited you on 26th Jul 2010 & replaced the Battery(GKB) & trust the replacement had been done up to your satisfaction.
I would also request you to confirm regarding the resolution of your concern.
You are most welcome to write back to me for any further queries or feedback regarding our services on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or visit our website www.pureitwater.com
Rest assured of continued support always,
With Best Regards