[Resolved] HIRCO - Hiranandani Palace Garden Chennai — Taken money and HIRCO does not provide any details on building start or possible handover dates.
1) HIRCO has been taking 20% of payment (about 9-10 laks) fro every unit booked.
2)HIRCO refused to put the projected building start date or possible handover date in writing as part od agreement
3) Cust Service people never provide any information/update to customers.
4) Project delayed beyond 4 years
5) all cust reps are termintade bu HIRCO to break the continuity of cummunication with customer.
6) Few cust reps, Nidhi Khanna, Hiren Mahta, Arti Kansari , Roy Choudhary, Tarun Mukeherjee,
Ramnik Choudhary (US) never even put in writing what they say. All their commitment are over phone only. Email will never have any comittement they made over phone.
7) Project updates to customer available from media rather than from HIRCO.
8) HIRCO had started taking money for phase 2 and beyond since 2007 with no comittemnet to start phase 2
9) None of the amentities promised (cost factored in th unit price of apartment) are being developed.
10) All their agreement will not stand legally and are one sided.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|77 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|
Category: Building Developers
Add Company Information