[Resolved]  Hul Pureit — filtered water with smell

recently (1 st week of Sept) i ordered to change the battery of my water filter,but the water is having very bad smell i have complained several times but the company has sent a beautiful funny message that the 'ADDRESS IS NOT FOUND', the fact is for the last 2 years the company reprsentitive coming to my house to change the battery,now when i have lodged the complint my address is not found.
PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2010
Dear Mr. RAVINDRANATHSINGH,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit.

You may please provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details .

Rest assured for continued support always.

Pureit Team

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Phone
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Address
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099