[Resolved]  Hyundai Verna — Radiator Coolant ? leak

I had purchased a Verna Deisel car bearing Vehicle No: TN 59 AK 1515 bearing Engine No:D4FA8U552744 and Chassis No: MALCM41V28M050326 on 10.11.2008. The vehicle has done 40,000KMs. The routine service was done by M/s Sukrith Motor Cars (P) Ltd, Madurai from whom I had purchased the car. From then onwards the Radiator coolant level in the reservoir comes down to low level mark when the vehicle is used for around 300 - 400 kms. Then when I took the vehicle to the Dealer, they checked and replaced a hose which is said to be having a crack. Subsequently also the problem persists. The coolant level goes down and has to be recharged every 2-3days o[censored]sage of the car. But when I approached the dealer, they say there is no other problem and I am told that this is common in Verna.
My querry is till they did the 40,000KM service I did'nt have such problem. I have never filled the coolant tank every 3rd day like now. I want to fix the problem and rectify the same.And also the mileage of the vehicle is only 13km/l of deisel which is also less than the expected. Can the Technical people of Hyundai Motors help me in this regard to rectify the coolant reduction (?leak) which has deliberately occured after the 40,000KM service only.
My mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Verna — radiator

Dear sir
I am Ashokbhai D. Zalavadiya I have purchase verna 6 month ago I have problem in rediater in my car 4 time Changes but not solve my problem, but najivar hundai service center is not respond me and service center owner & manager not solve my problem last three month so please take action againts him as soon as possible

Car No :- GJ 5 2842
Chassis No :- 090951
Engine No :- 880585

Hyundai Motor India
    Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025