[Resolved]  IASE University — DELAYING DELIVERY OF ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE

Since last three months I have been trying to get my original degree certificate which is required for my overseas employment and till date I have not received it. Now the opportunity is slipping out of my hands.
Can you please let me know what should I do to get my certificate ?
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE ON 6TH OF FEBRUARY WITH ALL RELEVENT DOCUMENTS AND PROOF O[censored]RGENCY (employment offer letter) AFTER GETTING MY PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE FOR WHICH I HAD TO TRY FOR 2 MONTHS.
MY PARTICULARS ARE LISTED BELLOW
NAME PINAKI BHATTACHARYA
FATHERS NAME PARITOSH BHATTACHARYA
MOTHERS NAME ARATI BHATTACHARYA
ADDRESS 9/21 PASHUPATI BHATTACHARYA ROAD BEHALA KUMAR GARDEN KOLKATA 700034
COURSE NAME B TECH MECHANICAL (BTME)
STUDY CENTER CODE DU 179
ENROLEMENT No IASEDU/DE/04/29733
THANKING YOU,
PINAKI BHATTACHARYA

Comments

They will never give you the degree...I have been trying to get the degree from the last 4 year. :-)
Yes, I am also trying for my OD since 2005. The university people are not responding at all.

Is there any place to log complaint to UGC or some where
please let me know also i[censored] receive ur degree. i cleared MBA 2 years back. till date i have not received my degree.
how i can get my degree?
i concerned an official of college and they said we have to pay to get degree. this is the only procedure. is it so?
DELAYING DELIVERY OF ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE
Since last 2 year I have been trying to get my original degree certificate which is required for my overseas employment and till date I have not received it. Now the opportunity is slipping out of my hands.
Can you please let me know what should I do to get my certificate ?
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE ON 2001 OF JANUARY WITH ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND PROOF O[censored]RGENCY (employment offer letter) AFTER GETTING MY PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE FOR WHICH I HAD TO TRY FOR 6 MONTHS.
MY PARTICULARS ARE LISTED BELLOW
NAME :-- SAVAD A S
FATHERS NAME :-ABDUL SALAM
MOTHERS NAME:- SAINABA
ADDRESS:-SAVAD MANZIL, PERUMPUZHA (PO), KOLLAM, KERALA, PIN CODE:- 691504, PHONE[protected], MOBILE NO:-[protected]
COURSE NAME :-DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DME)
STUDY CENTER CODE:- D/035