[Resolved]  ICICI — Wrong interest charged in Credit Card statement

i having a credit card NO Card No : [protected] . On the last statement card shows outstanding balance of Rs. 6391.18. On due date i paid Rs. 4700 as part payment. On the next statement they charged interest on whole amount and the next fresh purchases. They charged or Rs. 277.81. Customer care people says that amount of interest is ok and interest will be charged on whole amount and fresh purchases.
i want to know that it true what they saying to me.

Comments

ICICI Credit Card — wrong interest charged

My card no is [protected].
Since October 2006 my card has been debited for wrong interest and late payment fees which have not been reversed yet after numerous call to customer care. And you have stopped the usage of the card since then.
Randeepsingh
My month of july my payment is delay so i paid late payment fees in Month of Aug2008.but in month aug statement again 1393.81 interest is charged and 172.27 rps service tax is charged I m not agree for this interest please send me clarification on it with new without interest statement From Aug 2008 to Dec 2008 only including my Icici predential EMI

ICICI — Incorrect charges

i wish to register a complaints against icici bank as this people cahrges in incorrectly for a transaction which i have not done .. and they claming money for which m not liable..
can u please do the need full ..and help me for this
Hi, We're from ICICI and are sorry to hear of your experiences. Please email us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com, we will contact you and work to address your issues.

ICICI Credit Card — wrong payment statement

dear sir i m using ur card since 4 year i have done transaction of 20000 in 2007 but according to you my balance to pay was25000 and now it is showing RS 37721.99 I CAN ONLY PAY YOU 20000 WHICH I HAVE TAKEN ,MY CARD NO IS [protected]
Dear Kumar,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We will contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank