[Resolved]  Icici Direct — Money not credited after Mutual fund redeem (waiting nearly 1 month)

I've demat account with ICICI Direct. Demat A/c No is: 52751790.

On 17th March I've redeemed 2 of my mutual fund (SIP). Details below…

1. DSP MERRILL LYNCH MUTUAL FUND - DSP MERRILL LYNCH T.I.G.E.R FUND – GROWTH

Units : 792.4800
Amount : 20, 025.97
Transaction Type : Redemption
Status : Executed

Same day both transactions were executed. I got redeemed money (Rs 18, 319.04) back to my account from DSP ML on 24/03/2008. But till date I haven't received redeemed amount from ICICI Prudential MF.

I don't know what's happening with this transaction.

I gave complaint on 1st April regarding this issue and got request number sr61265714 from ICICI help desk and I was told that within 7 working days this issue will be resolved. After calling on 10th April (10 days after 1st request) again I got another request number sr62438746. Everyday I'm making calls to ICICI helpdesk and getting reply like to wait till end of the day, I don't know how many end of the day I need to wait to get my money back.

ICICI helpdesk not giving any information for this delay and they are refusing to give/connect their superior. I'm not sure to whom I should contact for this issue. I'm waiting for proper explanation about this delay.

-Jana

Comments

My Folio no. 3130539/20, and i invest by sip in Icici prudential infrastructure fund from 25.11.07, now i want to receive my account statement by mail, so that i check my account, in my account you show that 4 sip transaction, but as per my view 5 transaction have been so far, so please clear it.
my folio no.3400014.i have not receive any statement.please send it by mail and send physical statement in following addresses:

qr no.440