[Resolved]  ICICI Lombard — deny compensation

my name is babita devi w/o rajesh kumar R/o h no. 578 vill. bawana delhi -110039.iI hareby informed that i claimed for my husband, who has died in road accident on 23/11/2009.my husband has a insurance of 2 lacs for driver on vehicle tata ace who registration no. is dl-1-lk-5147.insurance agency has not take adequate step to give compensation to me, i am the legal heir of my husband.the details about the this case is given below.
1. period of insurance (18:30 29/01/2009 to 28/01/2010 midnight)
2. insured name babita devi
3. rto location delhi
4. intermediatry code[protected]
5. policy issue on 07/02/2009 12:00:00
6. cover note no. 56040152
7. policy class public carrier

Comments

Sub: Cashless facility was not provided still waiting for the approval. have to pay the

Attn: Manager Complaints

ICICI Lombard Policy No. 4034/FPP/03634568/00/000 (TTK Health Care)

Name: Sachin Shelar

Gender: Male. Age: 27

Premium Paid: Rs. 6732/- for (2 years)- Valid Upto- 29 May 10

Card no: IHPN[protected]/01.

Respected Sir,
I have been sold a ICICI Lombard policy with regards to my ICICI Credit Card, The policy was been sold to me by giving great promises. But the services were really bad. I am been admitted day before yesterday and I gave a call to ICICI Lombard and TTK Helth Care Services, they gave me the list of hospitals to get admitted near me, I have spoken to the "National Hospital, Borivali - East, Mumbai - 400066. The Doctors mentioned that they are listed on the TTK Healthcare panel and they approve our request but the policies which have ICICI Lombard merged they disapprove the cashless policy hence the Doctors asked to speak to your people and get things sorted. Doctors have sent the documents to the fax no provivded but yet no reply has been sent. Now that puts us in problem where even after having a cash less facility I will have to pay cash to the Hospital.
I am expecting a valid responce from you people and yet no one has contacted me for this even after promising me a call back from Chennai/ Bangalore. I have mentioned my contact details below and expect a responce ASAP. Thank You.

Really not happy with the responce from ICICI Lombard /TTK HealthCare.

Sachin Rajaram Shelar l Contact: +[protected] /[protected] l

E-mail: sachin.[protected]@yahoo.in l
do you people take the action of the above complained by the public?

ICICI Lombard Phone
    1-800-209-8888
    1-800-2666
    ICICI Lombard Address
    ICICI Lombard House, Old Tata Press Building, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025