TTK Healthcare

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Awesome

TTK Healthcare related photos (13)

TTK Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Mar 24, 2018
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sir, i am trying to get my 3 medical reimbursement but your employee are such irresponsible persons that no one is replying me. Every time some new executive picking up the phone and saying same response. I paid my premium and in return you people are giving this kind of response. This is totally unprofessional. I am calling you people since jan to solve the problem but nothing is happening. Your company is totally useless and if you don't believe me then you can check your records and can easily find that since when i am taking follow up with you people. I[censored] don't want to give reimbursement then don't give but don't harass people. I will also send mail to consumer forum for your unprofessional behavior.

Sep 6, 2019
    Vadodara, Gujarat
    On the date of 5-9-17 the amount of rs 2885 is debited in my saving account. I will clear all ecs payment in last month also. No cheque have been given in other person.

Kindly check my account details and recredit the amount as per below.
    My account no is
    Customer id is[protected].
    Kindly consider my request earlier sir.
    my deduction details
    I have sand five days ago Rs 100000 from my SBI AC no to my brother boi AC through [protected] PhonePe account, the ammount is debited from my account but my brother untill today not getting no ammount . I am contact both SBI and BOI they are not cooperating with me.What can I do now? Please help me its urgent

S
      Oct 2, 2019
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      My baby born on 24-Jan-17, after 12 days of his born i started Woodwords Gripe water.After some days some problem observed....

C
      Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this mail about the bad experience i had with you, I am a staff of Sterling Holidays, Claim Number: CHE-1116-CL-0002094 Policy Number: 730102/34/15/04/00000010 Corporate Name:STERLING HOLIDAYS RESORTS (INDIA) LIMITED Policy Holder: CRIS THOMAS Employee ID: 16510, Patient Name: CRIS THOMAS Card Number: CHE-NI-S[protected]A r: 533222 DOA: 29-Sep-2016 Ailment: URETERIC CALUCLUS.

Being from the service industry, I do understand there will be mistakes, but being rude I don’t understand!

I need to mention that i have never seen such a pathetic service as well as miserable response from your Front Office, today i was talking to a lady called Ms.Vidya who was like rude, she dont understand that i have been calling everyday and her staffs will say “check and call back” don’t ever think of calling back and it has been happening from 10thof January on wards.

Every time i tried to call them they will say system error, processing. they don’t know, How sad!!!

I have been waiting to resolve it from last nov on wards. and now it is 3 months old. god knows how many more

I hope, whoever it is, will take a right call on this matter and help me to recover my issuance and as a company remember, we are the people who recommends and discourages your services from others.

Cris Thomas

T
        Ludhiana, Punjab
        Sir, From las over one month we can't do internet banking because password is not operative. We are facing lot of inconvenience and after every second day we have to obtain copy of our bank statement to verify RTGS amount sent by our stockists. it has already been brought to your knowledge, you are requested to look into and ensure we get password at the earliest. Thanking you TTK Healthcare Limited
        Password for internet banking A/c No. 0583002100029246

Delhi, Delhi
          Dear Team, This is regarding the claim for health insurance, which is being pending for more than 6 months. All documents were submitted to the employer but the Insurance administrator TTK has not responded to the claims request as yet. Please guide on how to ensure prompt response and process to close this claims.

Dumka, Jharkhand
            dear sir, i met with an accident on 01/09/2012 due to road accident and firstly got admitted in bokaro general hospital,...

Dumka, Jharkhand
            MY TTK ID IS CHE-UI-IN[protected].I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ON 01/09/2012 AND I HAVE FILED MY CLAIM IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2013 BUT UPTILL NOW MY CLAIM HAS NOT BEEN PAID .TTK IS MAKING SO MANY QUERIES THAT TENDS THAT TTK IS SEEKING FOR ANY LACUNA TO REJECT THE CLAIM.TTK ASKING ME THE CERTIFICATE OF FIRST TREATING HOSPITAL THAT THE PATIENT HAS NOT TAKEN ALCOHOL AT THE TIME OF ACCIDENT.I HAVE ALREADY SEND THE REPLIES THAT MY FIRST TREATING HOSPITAL IS BOKARO GENERAL HOSPITAL AND THE AUTHORITY OF THE HOSPITAL IS NOT ISSUING ME THE CERTIFICATE THAT I HAVE NOT TAKEN ALCOHOL AT THE TIME OF ACCIDENT, THEY SAID THAT IF YOUR TPA ASKED US THAN WE WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL CASE HISTORY BUT NOT TO YOU AS WE WERE DUTY BOUND.I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED TTK AND SEND HIM TWO TIMES THE AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE TO QUERY ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION BUT TTK HAS NOT TOOK IT SERIOUSLY. I HAVE ALSO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND MAIL A COMPLAIN BUT ALL IN VAIN. I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE SUCH TYPE OF CERTIFICATE.KINDLY GO THROUGH MY CLAIM OTHERWISE I HAVE NO OPTION EXCEPT TO SEEK LEGAL REMEDY.

[Nov 12, 2013] Ttk Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir. I Sawood ahmed working in adecco india pvt ltd. My emp id is 419855 I hav the corporate policy with ttk healthcare. My father was admited in the hospital on 27/04/2013 - and he was discharge On 02/05/ 2013. And on15 /05 /13 i got one mail there is short faal documents that is ecs form was not submited n lab investigation not submited at this time also i was sended all the short faal documents on 17/05/13 they are recived but they are not updated in there system till now every time whenevr i was calling they will say only plz submitt all documents asp when i say the corier no then they vl say sorry sir its not updated till with some working days it vl b updated. The total hospital bill was 31042. N i was paid with the help of my freind. Till now i m waiting for my claim every day i m calling every day ttk customers service are saying ur Calim in the process with in two days u will get the call but still i am not getting any call or qny msg or any mails from ttk... Sir can u plz help me with this i was too mutch frustate in this everday i m waiting for there reply but they are not helping me... Thanx & ReRegards SAWOOD AHMED ADDECCO INDIA PVT LTS
              I Jigar kawa employee of IBM Daksh India employee id 209818 is very disappointed with services of TTK Healthcare TPA Pvt Ltd. On 2nd of august 2013 i felt down in office premises and IBM Daksh told to get claim amount from TTK Healthcare TPA pvt Ltd which has tie up with IBM Daksh. I was immediately admited to hospital and doctor told that you have got crack in your hand and my expenses came around Rs. 2100. When i contacted TTK Healthcare TPA Pvt Ltd to claim my amount they said to sent the medical documents to there head office which is in bangalore as they said i sent the medical document through Maruti Nandan Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier dispatch number is[protected] which is showing delivered to TTK Healthcare TPA pvt Ltd on 29th august 2013 to head office bangalore but when i contacted to TTK healthcare customer care they are telling we have not received your medical documents. I don't understand when it is showing on Maruti nandan couriers website that it is delivered how TTK people can say that we have not received your documents. The customer care number [protected] of TTK Healthcare is always going around 20 minutes on queue which shows that how the services works in TTK Healthcare.

Jigar Kawa
              Tele - [protected]
              E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com

R
                Bhadreswar, West Bengal
                I, Mr. Ramayan Rajak, a employee o[censored]co Bank . The bank has done the Mediclaim Policy for the employees but till now I have not got the CARD , where the other branch near to our branch has got the CARD. The particulars are as below: Name:Ramayan Rajak PF. NO. 36381 Branch: Sankarhati Branch Code: 0836 Zone: Howrah

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  We submitted My mother`s medical Bills for claim cost from TTK insurance ( thro Hr )

We submitted the bills , after that , TTK ask some query , then we

given all the document and clear the query also . After that , TTK will reject my bills

and make the rejected seal on this bill .

If the mediclaim coverage not eligibility for " Cataract Operation " why TTK ask / make query ? ? ? .

At the time of receiving the bills , on the same day why they not reject ? ? ?

If they reject the bill from beginning itself , I claim our self .

We send the mail to TTK , but still no reply .

R
                    Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
                    My TTK claim no: VIZ-0213-CL-000263. I claimed for orthopadic surgery at Trust Hospital, Kakinada.
                    I submit all short...

MY calim no:-MUM-0213-AM-0000207
                    policy no:-120900/48/12/97/0000020
                    Patient no:-Varsha shah
                    I was admitted in Hospital for operation of High Tibal Osteotomy Operation in theses type of operation it is not possible for me to walk without taking Home Physiotherapy I have taken this treatment under advice and supervision of Doctor Ashit Shah.
                    It is the part of operation which I have done and the people who have done this operation previously have received full Home Physiotherapy Claim amount. Then why they are not settling my claim amount as I have submitted all my Original Documents as per you requirement ? I am also equally eligible to receive the claim amount as it is a part of operation treatment. Every person who does this type of operation; physiotherapy is must. The operation cannot be successful without taking this treatment. Due to your this kind of treatment I am mentally harassed.
                    and many medicine in operation which are used are also dissallowed and i have taken certificate of doctor that all these medicine are necessary
                    and docotor have writen on his letter pad also and i have submitted to tpa also.Then to they are not reimbursing me.
                    i am attaching all the document which is necessary.

Yours Faithfully

Varsha Shah

B
                      Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
                      my card no is che-ui-L[protected]c..my claim not get yet ttk healthcare customer care people also not give proper answer not even they know where is my process will be done..they showing my wife age 48 but my wife is 33 & i send aadhar & pan card xerox but still they answer less..i m waiting for your answer...........i m sending again my wifes aadhar card scan copy..
                      not getting amount

TTK health care — Non delivery

Dear sir

I send some documents to ttk healthcare mumbai from indore on 29/06/09 at 20.35 hours.The company says they dont recieve the documents, the reciept no is EI[protected]IN Please send all the details about the consignment

Parshant Jain

Re: BLR-AD-I[protected]A

In the following expenses what's the wrong with my claim, don't know extra rules and regulations, don't know the sections for the claim, I did wrong only paid amount from my pocket hospital and discharged, the same day hospital claimed for 54,000/- but I don't want loose the much claim from TTK Health insurance, so that paid claimed.
                        Still don't understand how come the following claim rejected. last year I lost almost .Rs37000/-

Next option to go for consumer complaints

Please tell me how can i processed further on claim

TTK HEALTHCARE — REJECTION OF BILL

My card No. is MUM-NC-I[protected]D. I had produced a claim since 2months back. As per claim there is no reply came from this side.

Hi Everyone,

Please consider this as I dont want any one to struggle like me..

This is the Worst TPA Insurance for ever in my life and I do believe that this is the Worst one in the Whole World.

I have submitted the Claim for my Mother (Card No : CHE-NC[protected]C.

Each CC Executive is telling one reason like Server down, No Claim received etc.. From past 2 days Iam struggling like a Slave to get the issue sorted out.

Please Don't Ever opt for this Most Worst Insurance.. Plz Plz for God Sake..

TTK The Worst Healthcare Services!!!

Dont GO FOR The TTK... They are asking Biopsy Reports without any Operation and Rejecting the CLAIM...!!! Waste of MONEY BY Buying this... This WONT Help Anyone....

i have ttk helath card.i wantto renew it for this year .iam not able to find the center in hyd and iam not able to get any...
                            S
                            Dharwad, Karnataka
                            My dad got admitted on[protected] in Akshaya Hospital bhopal for the treatment of nemonia. And my dad got a medical policy...

This is Parthasarathy Victor. I am working at Chennai. I applied medical claim for Labor on July 1st week and got reply mail as "claim got approved, payment has been made thru ECS with reference number." on 14th Sep. I checked with my company and they said as no payment has been credited. I sent 4 mails from 14th Sep. But even they are not responding. So kindly guide me to make the complaint and formalities.

Parthasarathy Victor
                            TTK ID NO. BLR-AD[protected]C AND CLAIM NBLR-10-12-CN-L85431
                            I had undergone treatment in Amrita Ayurveda Medical Hospital and College (Kollam-Kerala)from 25th Jul to 8 Aug 12 for Arthritis and I was admitted in the Hosp for the said period. I had preferred a claim of Rs 21, 000 for the above. TTK has rejected my claim on the ground that the treatment could have been done as 'Out Patient'. There is no logic on this as the conlsullting doctor has advised treatment as 'In patient' and TTK has no jurisdiction on this account. I had sent 2 mails to TTK but to no avail. Please redress my grievance and pass my claim

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                              I have submitted a medi claim in last december. I have submitted all orginal documents to TTK.I have included two xray bill of total 450.I dont have these Xrays with me because these Xrays are kept in hospital. My total bill amount is 21000. I send mail to TTK to exlude 450 from claim amount.

I got confirmation from TTK that they got my reply.Now they are finding new reasons to delay my claim.Now they are asking to produce late submission letter from National insurance .This is a corporate account .I donot know how to get it.

When i call TTK's call center they are saying different reply.Last week when i called they said clain is under process. after 2 days when i called they said still processing .Today called then they said they need hardcopy of letter for not having xrays

I never seen such a bad customer care.Realy frustrated with TTK's action