[Resolved]  Idea Cellular Postpaid — request for Hard copy of Monthly Bills

I need hard copy of monthly bills, which I am not able to generate from your link, as the procedure is ever changing and I am not able to get it on my computer.
Request I Do Not want the bill to be sent on my Email. Send hard copy every month, Starting with July 09 Bill-

Comments

Please send outstanding bill amount of mob.no.[protected] on e mail id [protected]@gmail.com for payment.
please send details of my bill for the month of october 2009 my cell no [protected]
please srnd details of my bill for the month of october 2009 my mobile no [protected]
Respected Sir/Madam,
Wish U A Happy Newyear 2010.
My Mobile No.is [protected].I Request to u plz Send My Outgoing &Sms Details 27/10/09 to27/12/09 to my email.
Thanking U Sir/Madam
Please send bill amount of mob.no.[protected] on email id [protected]@yahoo.com for payment every month.
sir/madam
am srinivas and my idea postpaid number is [protected] and i need my dialed/ received calls details.. and also message details because of lost of my phone numbers so please send it my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
hello.i have a idea postpaid no, [protected] last two months i have not recieved hardcopy of bill.pls provided me...
Sir /Medam
I am mintu and my idea postpaid number is [protected] at patiala Punjab. Last two week idea netork service is very poor. (i) voice is not clear, (ii) NeNetwork Failed (iii) any calling time show network busy / Connectio error. I have already complain coustomer care but he said that i am a false.
Please send My first bill copy (before 10th December 2012) of mob.no.[protected] on email id [protected]@gmail.com

Idea Cellular