[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Rani bagh Gas Agency

I am a customer of Indane Gas. My distributor is M/s Rani Bagh Gas Agency.
I have a long pending complaint against the above gas agency. I believe they have only so-called one working number that also constantly busy. We have to go personally for refilling request.

A week befor m mothere booked through automated number 1260 .Recorded message gave her 10 as our booking no. So far we have not received the cylinder. I am not aware whether it really works.Toda i have made abooking again and the computer gave me number 36.I dont understand how it took the boking when we had alread booked the gas last week, last month also we faced a similar problem and they said your gas was never booked on automated booking facility.I had to go m self for getting iot booked.If ever time we have to go personall and craete afish market witrh everone poucing on each other what is the use of automated number 1260 and whatis the use of their phone number when we can nevr get that. One thing motre i would liek to inform that in the automated facilit the computer is taing the wrong number which we have 27156444 which is wrong number.

Kindly look into the matter and try to resolve ASAP. You will find many complaints against the above agency on internet.

Warm Regards
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i have booked my l.p.g cylinder 6days before but till today i have not received my cylinder...please solve my problem as soon as possible...my connection number is RB03274...

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]