Indian Oil Corporation — no alternate for booking refills

Phani Mohan
Dear Sirs,

when we tried booking refill at Pallavaram(CONSUMER NO : 22371 ) , we saw the office closed and on repetetive visits and on enquiries with delivery boys had come to know that services of Sushil agencies of Pallavaram was suspended.
how do we book now? and why not you to take online booking immedeate as we do not know on whats happening to your services since you never inform public.

Kindly enable despatch of refill expedetious .

Rgs

Darga Rd,Pallavaram
Chennai-6000043 TN,India
HP:[protected]
Tel:[protected]

Comments

Visit www.gasagency.co.in for information of LPG
Hello sir,
I am anbalagan from valasaravakkam. My distributor name is JAYA GAS AGENCY. My consumer no is 1111. we got indane gas connection dec 1991. And i was booked in addtional cylinder on 2003. So many times i went to contact my disputor, what sir when i get a addtional cylinder? he said order not come so wait. And two weeks before i ask another time he says now we are issuing additional cylinder who are all register year of 2005. I said but i was already booked year of 2003. He said pls go to IOC from teynampet address and tell the problem to customer care service, so that i went and told to her, she was speaking very horse and finally she told no way to give u additional cylinder. So i was very disappointed, so please sir take a action and give me a addtional cylinder. thanks
i have booked a gas connection bearing area code153221 and waiting list number 774 . I would like to know the status of the same . when can i get my connection?
If anybody take action against consumer complaints ?????? I don't think if this site works??

Indian Oil Corporation - no alternate for booking refills