[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Grievance for poor service of LPG distributor

Being perturb with the customer service provided by your INDANE distributor at Kolhapur (M/s. Handihelp Gas Service, Hindnagar, 226/C Tarabai Park), I am writing this mail to you for corrective measures. My consumer no. is 15065 and on the 24th. of October '07 I have booked LPG cylinder over phone (booking ref. no. 6716) for home delivery, but inspite of repeated reminders I am neither getting satisfactory reply from your distributor nor I have received the cylinder to my door step as of now. I was told by your distributor that within 6 to 8 days the cylinder would be delivered after the date of booking, then I really fail to understand why such delay in delivery of LPG cylinder while the bookings on later date are being released and on the contrary I am not getting supply. Therefore, I request you to do the needful immediately, so that I can have better service in future in this context.

Looking forward to your prompt action.

Bikash Ghosh
# [protected]

Comments

Blue Flame Indane Service — Poor Service of LPG

Being perturb with the customer service provided by your INDANE distributor at Sanpada (M/s. Blue Flame Indane Service, Plot No 15/B, Shop No-1, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai), I am writing this mail to you for taking corrective actions. My consumer no. is K8617 and on the 5th of February I have booked LPG cylinder over phone for home delivery, but inspite of repeated reminders I am neither getting satisfactory reply from your distributor nor I have received the cylinder to my door step as of now. I was told by your distributor that within 1 week the cylinder would be delivered after the date of booking, then I really fail to understand why such delay in delivery of LPG cylinder . Everytime I call, I’m told that the cylinder would be delivered today. Therefore, I request you to do the needful immediately, so that I can have better service in future in this context.

Shiny Frederic

My consumer no. 21483, my dealer for LPG cylinder is M/s Bindu Shakti Gas Service, Hyderabad, has refused to book the cylinder from past two months, they are speaking on the phone very ir-respectable manner.

From the past two months they were accepting the phone call for gas booking, now they are creating problems and asking document details which we normally do not carry to the work place or office. This cause lot of inconvenience for us in furnishing the details. Hence I request the authorities to look in the matter and resolve the situation at the earliest.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]