[Resolved]  Indane Gas — not booking my refill after lapse of more than year on the ground to forcibly buy gas pipe and stove

As I have temporarily shifted my residence from my own residence and at their I do not reqire gas service I have not changed my connection therefore I have not booked my refil for more than 1 year. Now as I wanted refil I have contacted my dealer to book it they have replied me that they will come to my home foe cheking though neither there is any rule nor they ever chek it live customer. But to forcibly buy gas pipe and stove they are harrassing me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am registered with Divya gas agency, chhani Baroda. There is invariably delay in supply of gas cylinder. First He will not book cylinder for refilling before 20 days have paased from the date of last supply Then he will take minimum 20 days to supply filled cylinder after booking. Thus I get refill after minimum 35 -40 days. I have a joint family and need cylinder at least after 20 days. can you pl let me know what is the rule for refilling. Is it in order to get cylinder after 35 days of last supply. But no other agency is taking that much time.
best Regards