[Resolved]  Indane Gas — How replace the LPG regulator if the Subscription voucher is lost

I have an indane LPG connection for which now the regulator is having a leak. I want to replace it, I lost my Subscription voucher. The agency told me with out the SV, it is not possible to replace the Regulator.

Please advice me how to get it repalced if the SV is lost
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i have indian gas connection (consumer no. 114899) with 2 cylinder which are taken by the theefs some days ago.
now we need cylinder on same connection no., i summit the FIR copy with the application but the dealer of bhee co-operative society ltd. Bhopal, MP. say you can take a new connection. so plz. give me suggestion

satyendra thakur