[Resolved]  Indane Gas — How replace the LPG regulator if the Subscription voucher is lost

I have an indane LPG connection for which now the regulator is having a leak. I want to replace it, I lost my Subscription voucher. The agency told me with out the SV, it is not possible to replace the Regulator.

Please advice me how to get it repalced if the SV is lost
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


i have indian gas connection (consumer no. 114899) with 2 cylinder which are taken by the theefs some days ago.
now we need cylinder on same connection no., i summit the FIR copy with the application but the dealer of bhee co-operative society ltd. Bhopal, MP. say you can take a new connection. so plz. give me suggestion

satyendra thakur
my id cold.[protected]
ph no. [protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone
    +91 99 1155 4411
    +91 98 4882 4365
    +91 81 2402 4365
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Address
    SCOPE Complex, Core-2 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    View Full Information