[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Not converting single cylinder gas connection into double cylinder gas connection

I am working as a Lecturer in North Bengal University, Raja Rammohunpur, Distt: Darjeeling, West Bengal. Last year, I had been shifted from New Delhi. I had a single cylinder gas connection in the name of my wife Lipika Roy Mandal in Ghaziabad. I had transfered my gas connection to Siliguri, West Bengal. Since, then I am using the single cylinder gas connection and want to convert it into double cylinder gas connection because here after booking the cylinder the supplier delivers the cylinder after 16-20 days. During this period my family have to depend upon hotel for the food. But, every time I went to my service provider for the double cylinder connection, they tell me that now we are not giving the new cylinder come next month. My service provider is M/s Chiraag, A/C Bagdogra, Main Road, Airport More, Bagdogra. Phone No. 6453465, 6453466, Code-207889. My consumer No. is CBI00501.

Sir, Please suggest me what should I do.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Rakesh Kumar Mandal
Lecturer, N.B.U., Deptt. of CSA
Former Officer EDP, OBC, New Delhi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:56:04
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am agree with this problem. I am also facing same problem in in muzaffarpur, Bihar By Pushpanjali Gas Service, Code No. 177156, Power House Road, Chakkar Muzaffarpur, Bihar-842001, Phone No.[protected]
My Name is Shailendra Kumar Customer Code-P27857
S. K. J. Law College Campus,
Gannipur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar-842001
Mobile No. [protected]

Sir Please Suggest me what should i do.
This is for your information and needful action.
Thanking you.

Indane Gas — double bottle connection

I had a single bottle connection since 2006, C No.16733, i asked gas agency for double bottle connection so many times but they said that double bottle connection is closed by compney.

gas cylinder — convert to double cylinder

dear sir/madom,
I am indal singh working in BSNL jalandhar,i have single gas connection in 2009 from shahkot,distt. jalandhar ,and now i am transfer from shahkot to jalandhar city in october 2011,so i want double gas cylinder for my faimily .kindly suggest me ,can i should do

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone