[Resolved]  Indane Gas — changing of single cylinder connection to double cylinder

I reside in Kottur, get gas from Cooking Gas agency. I called them to change my connection to double cylinder but they told it is not possible to change. I asked when can i change it, they said,"not know" and they don't when it is possible. I am trying to change my connection to double cylinder for the past 1year, but all my effort is going in vain.
I don't know what to do.
My cell number: [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My reside in Farah, Mathura (U.P.), get gas from Anjani Nandan Gas Service (Sr.No- 3426 and code is MT0182316). I called them to change my connection to double cylinder but they told it is not possible to change. I asked when can i change it, they said, "not know" and they don't when it is possible. I am trying to change my connection to double cylinder for the past 1year, but all my effort is going in vain.
I don't know what to do.