[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Ration card verification n booking gas

Today I phoned to your agent Sri Revathy at 2/624 1st Main Road, Munusamy Nagar Medavallam Chennai 60l 302 for booking for refile .
They insisted me to go to their office to show them my ration card and I told them I am a senior citizen and I will arrange to show thro some help in a day or two. But the staff did not relent to me. How bad is your agents services . You have agents who does not have the basic manners to treat elders. Please instruct them accordingly. The day is not very far - I was also a very senior goverment of india official - that you will have to face the competition with other private LPG manufacturers when once the subsidy is removed and that too is not very far. For your kind information few years back AAVIN Milk was behaving like your agents and please look at them where they are . They just have to go about beg for business just to sustain. THIS IS A WARNING TO ONE AND ALL DEALING WITH MONOPOLY ITEM. LOOK AT BANKING N LOOK AT INSURANCE.
I[censored] wish u may reply - depends on what u have learned to behave and respect others.
Thanking yu.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dealer : Saieesh Enterprices, East Anandh Bagh, Malkah giri, Hyderabad.
Collecting money from the consumers as verification charges Rs. 70/-. Is it mondarary. Could any body confirm. They are telling it is mondatary.

One guy coming with letterpad and id card to verify the connection tube atec.

Is it tru.