[Resolved] Indane Gas Connection - Anand Enterprise - Gurgaon — No new connection given yet

Laxman vihar-Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 ajaysh81
I am living in Laxman Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana. I am very fed up with the gas cylinder agencies like INDANE and HP. I am trying to take the connection from last four months but they always say that connection is not available, apply next month. But their next month never comes, Whenever I reach there, they say’s connection is still not open. I am talking about “Anand Enterprise Indian OIL” located at new railway road gurgaon-122001
Even I tried to call the customer support number’s given at the office but no one even pick up the call. Either the number mentioned there are out of service or do not respond. I have tried on following list of numbers:-
[protected],
[protected](Mentioned there as senior’s number but still not working)
[protected].

Can we imagine, even after having so many numbers, still no one is there to support or hear your problem. Is this department is under government?, The person sitting there are doing corruption openly, even I have seen someone giving some bribe to some senior person for just having a new connection.
Even I have tried for the same in HP too, but they also respond very badly, they say try in Indane, and Indane people say try in HP. They never ready to help and are very ill mannered people.
What kind of country has become an India? Is there any way of justice? Can’t I have a simple connection even though I have all the documents? Can’t anything be done against them, are they really free to do anything and any corruption. Can’t we make them learn lesson? Why we have left this department so immature and ill-mannered.
Please help me to provide the justice and guidance. Please take serious action against such people who are doing so much corruption on basic necessity of people.

Thanks & Regards,
Mob:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2017

Comments

Indane Gas — New gas connection is not given

This is balraj.M and currently i am working at HCL at chennai. I have applied for the new connection at SUBHA gas agency at nanganallur chennai. They told me that they have put on hold for new connection after march 31-st. I have submitted required document for new connection. They have enrolled the connection with application number 11528602/503 on August 6 2011. They told me to contact Indian oil chennai.
I still have not received any justice from “Anand Enterprise Indian OIL” located at new railway road gurgaon-122001” They are still saying that connection is not open. How is this possible that connection is not opened since last three months? These people are doing open corruption and black marketing. Even though I put so many complaints but no one listening to it. Do we have to live just like this? Isn’t there is any way for justice?
Please help to provide the justice.
Mob [protected]
still facing the same issue. Today i went there and again they said come in next month. No one here to listen to the problem. No one taking action against them. No one provide justice from these corrupted people.
I was trying to have new Indiane gas connection for home use. As i am residing in Laxman vihar phase-2 gurgaon, i

tried to apply for new connection at Anand Enterprises, Bhim nagar, new railway road, gurgaon. I keep visiting Anand

enterprise since jun 2012. But they didnt accept my document and keep saying that connection is close. come in next

month on 10th day. So i keep visiting them every month sometimes on 10th or sometimes even on 1st, 2nd, 5th and so

on.They always say connections are still not opened.
I wrote a letter, asked them to stamp and sign on it that connection is closed, and then i will go to the court for

justice. But then they accepted my documnets, put them on waiting list. In return they gave me a letter stating

Running Sl. No. 14220,
SL69(NEW CONNECTION)-Registration
03/Nov/2012.

After that i again keep visiting them for new connection, but neither they respond properly, nor they commit any

particular date for new connection. They are just saying that connection are still closed.
My concern is that, is realy connection is closed since so long, Am i not getting connection because Anand gas

agency is highly involved in black marketting of gas cylendars.
Can anyone guide me or help me to get this issue resolve.
I will be highly thankful for your support and help.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Kumar
still struggling a lot, but one day god will definetly punish those who are greedy for money and creating corruption. Till then i will keep struggling and struggling and struggling.
Very similar happened with me. Im too from Laxman vihar phase-2 gurgaon,
After visiting 4/5 times, they accepted my documents, put them on waiting list. Similar letter is given to me.
Vikas

Indane Gas Connection - Anand Enterprise - Gurgaon - No new connection given yet