[Resolved] Indane Gas Cylinder - K2 International — Delivery problems + Phone Problems
I am a Indane Gas Consumer and our dealer is K-2 International in Sarita Vihar. (Consumer Number 35720)
1. They keep all the phones busy and if at all any phone rings they dont pick up
2. They always say that there is a demand for Gas Cylinder
3. How come there is a demand on such a level - all consumers have numbers and their approximate consumption date is also known, if cylinders are not black marketed then how come a sudden surge and demand for cylinders
4. Further more, they always send in cylinders after removing a partial amount of LPG i believe because the cylinders get emptied very soon - that is in 19 days
5. I would like to launch a formal complaint against this act of giving partially filled cylinders to Indane and it would be nice if Indane can make a spot visit to check - I am willing to take a day's leave for this purpose
6. Can anyone tell me what is to be done on this issue ?
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved