[Resolved]  Indane Gas, Geepee Gas Service, Papansam — booked Cylinder Not delivered properly

I am Abraham. I am residing at Chennai. My Aged Parents are living in my native place named by Papanasam, Thanjavur Dist. Every time i am visited in my native town, my parents are complaint about Indane gas suppliers, they are not supply the gas cylinders properly for registered cylinders. When i am asking about this at GEEPEE Gas Agencies, they are not response, in case they are replied that the "booked cylinder was supplied". This is not occurring one time or two time. Most of times, they are selling illegally for small amounts.

When my parents asked them, they told "give more money we will arrange the cylinder immediately" like that. If supposed to asked them what about our booked cylinder, the supplier told my parents that booked cylinder date was barred so do it again. In last week my parents asked the supplier, immediately He asked to bring consumer book and he noted the delivery date and signed without their knowledge without delivery of cylinder. So please consider my complaints as general and send your peoples there for inspection. That agencies is doing more illegal activities. Please save the papanasam people.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-27 12:35:11
Updated by ceeabraham Dec 27, 2017
No Steps through this portal.. So I have closed...

Comments

This site is not proper i think. no response no action. then why do we put the message, In this country Higher Peoples also Needs the Amount in illegal.
geepee indane gas service is very worst when you call no answer your call bloody idiotic service