[Resolved]  Indane Gas - R.r. Enterprise - Vivek Nagar.bangalore — Vivek Nagar To Banashankari II stage, Bangalore

I have Indane gas (domestic) connection in Bangalore recently,(customer number : 254564 and gas No. 177305 Now I wanted to shift in Banashankari.Bangalre.

Problem is they wanted to show the 'Ration Card ' for transfer. I don't have ration card.

I provide all necessary documents, but now use.

Please help me or guided me on this.

Venkatesh.
mobile : [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I just enquired about the same of transfering the gas from madurai to bangalore. they are asking only House rental agreement.

Still i need to go and check directly.

here is the proceedure : http://www.iocl.com/Products/LiquefiedPetroleumGasFAQ.aspx#12

i want new connection for gas, id prop bangalore not there only tamilnadu,
office id card and room rent agreement only there,

please help me on in this subject,

Thanks and Regards,
siva

I want to tell about R.R. Enterprises Gas Supplier is very bad staffs and also not response from their staff. Since from 4 days booking as not take place. But staffs are very irresponsible .

Thanks & Regards