[Resolved]  Indane Gas, Satyam Gas Agency — CONNECTION WAS DISCONNECTED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION

My self RAJIV RANJAN RAI GAS CONS CONN NO 56921 AT SATYAM GAS AGENCY INDORE WAS DISCONNECTED WITOUT ANY INFORMATION, SV NO 514059, when i asked for booking they told us u have not book the gas since last 3 month so coonection was disconnected. pls do the needful.

Regds
RAJIV RANJAN RAI
117 CLERK COLONY
INDORE
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:36
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Myself Rajesh Shrivastava connection no.62810 of Satyam Gas Agency Vijay Nagar Indore I booked My Gas on 24/09/2010 but it was not supplied to me till 08/10/2010 when I enquired on 08/10/2010 i was told that booking was cancelled on 04/10/2010 because of non availability of the receiver at home its not true, anyways again i was told that Gas would be supplied on 09/10/2010 but it still pending till today. Kindly do the needful

Rajesh Shrivastava
Myself Baldeo Kumar Pandey connection no.62438 of Satyam Gas Agency Vijay Nagar Indore, I have been trying to book my gas from last one week on telephone number[protected], 2550022 & 4086622. But it is in vain as all these numbers remain busy all the time.

Kindly do the needful

Best regards,
Baldeo Kumar Pandey
Our Gas Connection running in Satyam Gas Co., Indore. Consumer No. is SG 41762. I want to transfer this connection at our new resi. place at SAGAR(M.P.) in City Area. In Sagar City, our nearest Indane Gas Agency-"Smriti Gas Agency, Sagar". Pl. guide me to procedure of this work via my mobile No.- [protected].

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone