[Resolved]  Indane LPG — Leakage in the LPG cylinder

Ref:Consumer NO.17619 / Jeevan Agency - Villivakkam, Chennai

I have purchased a LPG Sylinder on 15/Dec, which I connected tonight by 9.00Pm,
which is having the leakage from the connecting nossel due to the negligiancy of
the refilling Station, and the ignorance of the supplying Agency.
Hence I requst you to take the necessary action and inform the consumers about
the EMERGENCY HELP Phone Number to rectify immidiately.

J.Nazeer Gegum. M.A. B.Ed.,
Plot No.6, Vegavathy St,
Rajaji Nagar (East)
Villivakkam,
Chennai. 600 049
Ph:[protected].

Comments

I have purchased a gas cylinder today, the 27th of jan. The cylinder seems to be leaking gas which can be smelt. No one picks up the phone at the indane office.We are disgusted by the behaviour of these people.We want it to be changed.Do HELP.consumer no:7464.

Sangeetha Jain
3b sorrento enclave
7/4 s p road,
adyar,
chennai-20
I am not satisfied in your distributor vikram gas agency . We will every time cal and properly answer .

have purchased a gas cylinder today, the 25th of march. The cylinder seems to be leaking gas which can be smelt. No one picks up the phone at the indane office.We are disgusted by the behaviour of these people.We want it to be changed.Do HELP.

Indane Gas Cylinder — ignorant behaviour of dealer

respected sir/madam I want to draw your kind attention towards ignorant behaviour of TRIMURTI GAS SERVICE, Vikas Puri . They do not book the LPG cylinder in time, whenever we make a call, they ignore the calls and sometimes gives false replies like- the no. u have dialed belongs to residnce ,it is not agencies no. sometimes they put the reciever off. It is hampering our daily needs as LPG is imp. for cooking at home.

Kindly pay aatention towards the matter, and i hope u'll take necessary steps to solve the problem.
with regards,