Indane LPG Gas Cylinder — Delay in delivery of Refilling Cylinder

RAM PRATAP
I am facing problem with Niranjan gas agency, vidhydhar nagar jaipur Rajasthan, regarding delay in supply of lpg cylinders.

My consumer no is 24780. I have booked my cylinder on 6th may 2008. but still I am ubable to get it. Every time when I go to the shop or call them they give the answer it will reach today, but still I am not getting it. Last 8 days I am reminding them. Please kindly take action regarding this.

Now we are in big trouble as we have only one connection with one cylinder.

Due to this I am also facing problem with family.

Ram Pratap

Comments

I am facing problem with Maruti gas agency, Manjalpur Vadodara, Gujarat, regarding delay in supply of Lpg cylinders.

My consumer no is 14586. I have booked my cylinder on 03rd of Oct. 2007, but still I am unable to get it. Every time when I go to the shop or call them they give the answer it will reach today, but still i am not getting it.Since Last 12 days I am reminding them.Please kindly take action regarding this.
Now we are in big trouble as we have only one connection with one cylinder.
Due to this i am also facing problem with family.

Harshad Mungra
Delay in delivery of Refilling Cylinder
I am facing problem with Sri Lakshmi Narayana Gas Agency -Walajabad,Kanchipuram Dist Code:984146 Distinction Code:16246.

My consumer no is 6408. I have booked my cylinder on 28th of Oct. 2007, but still I am unable to get it. Every time when I go to the shop or call them they are not giving a proper reply.The Staffs in the agency were also not behaving properly to the customers.This issue has been taken to the notice of Mr.Anbarasu-Properitior of that Agency but in vain we still didnt get the replacement of Cylinder.

Eventhough we have 2 Cylinders one will be always empty and they are telling that they will be giving or taking the request only after 21 days of delivery of the cylinder,which will have no impact in having 2 cylinders ...

Please kindly take action regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,