India Today Magazine — not receiving the magazine regularly

Assam, India
i am not receiving the monthly magazine of india today regularly.kindly look after the matter for keeping my continuation. my membership no.04ITH1884580

Comments

india today magazine — BOOKS NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

A SUBMITTED MY PAYMENT THROGH CREDIT CARD ON DATED 07.11.2007, BUT TILL DATE I NOT RECEIVED ANY BOOK OR GIFT FROM YOUR SIDE. PLS CHECK THE SAME AND REPLY TO ME AT THE EARLIEST.

SATAYJIT DEY

india today magazine — Not received the travel bag

I had placed a subcription order in the month of January 2009 for one year and had paid Rs. 985/- for the same by cheque no. 478821 drawn on Rupee Co-op.Bank, Pune, Maharashtra, to the said India Today magazine. I have been recieving the magazine since then.However the said offer for one year had mentioned that I will get a Reebok Travel Bag shortly. Till date I have not recieved any such bag from them.This magazine is a reputed one and the advertisment placed by it in its magazine carries assurance of the promises mentioned to deliver the gift items when one places the subcription orders. After almost 7 months I have still not recieved the said bag from India Today group. I have mail them the said fact on 01/07/09 however I have not reieved any answer from them. Please do the need full.

India Today — Not receiving

My subscription No is ITE 453693
NOT RECEIVING THE MAGAZINE

SECRETARY-cOMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
My India Today subscription No. ITE 212983 and I have subscribed for the 1st time.

My experience is very poor as I am getting the magazine after due date, it means that 31st Oct.'11 issue musty have reached us at least by 24th - 25th Oct.'11 but it reached me on 31st Oct.'11.
In the market, 31st Oct.'11 issue was available on 22nd Oct.'11 at Lucknow railway station.

I have made many complaints but NO improvement till date, just replying saying that we are sorry.

If this thing continues, I will not subscribe it in future.

R.Bansal