Reebok India

Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

I have a placed an order reebok shoe online on 06 june 2021 still 14 june 2021 there is no tracting information about the product whether it will delivered or not
Jun 14, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the T-shirt on rebook online store. It was not same as I ordered so have returned the same products but now Reebok is saying that products is local so they are not refunding my amount.
    Jun 09, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no:[protected] i raised returned request at 4th of may and still im waiting for return this product.
      I already...

I have purchaged shoes size 8 and it beacame tered feom side of last finger of both leg in the month of Mar 2021.
      Tearing of shoes
      May 03, 2021

May 03, 2021
      Updated by ursditya
      In the month of mar 21 I have purchaged shoes from CSD bagdogra and it bacame tearedfrom side of the both leg.

Shoe has a torned on upper front.after using 2/3 days I have noticed this.
        Shoe cloth is torned on upper front
        Apr 14, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a reebok shoes in last dec'20, after checking my regular size 8 euro 42 I requested the sales Executive to get me the same. But now after using it sometime now in april I started running on the same shoes and its painting in my toes and fingers. Now I realised I got number 7 not 8. I dont know if I can exchange this product and get the correct size. This is happened even after buying and checking the shoes in reebok store in lucknow.

Please advice.
          Apr 03, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had requested for return of product purchased on Reebok but unfortunately culd not get any response even after 20days.Rather got the reply that no pickup facility available.I ask that it was written there that one-month return policy is there for all purchased pructs.I am very much dissappointed with Reebok..
            order number:[protected]
            Mar 30, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visit your website daily 2 to 3 times in a day for a product which I want and linked in photo so I want to know when it comes back in stock because it is out of stock from 6 to 7days specially the S size.
              About stock
              Mar 23, 2021

Dear sir/ madam,
                I had brought this pair online.
                It has been brought few years back.
                I saw the pasted...

I purchase rebook stride running shoes from Flipkart on 3 Jan 2021 and the same is torned.
                So request you to replace the same Asap

My order I'd od[protected]
                Shoes get torn within 4 months of purchase.
                Mar 18, 2021

Mar 31, 2021
                Updated by CA Vignesh Baskaran
                It's been long I haven't recived any update on my complaint.
                Please look into the issue and get back to me as soon as possible.

I have bought shoe article no. FW1587 last year in January of worth rs. 3599/. I couldn't use them due to pandemic at that time. Now within 2 months they tornout. I didn't expect that poor quality of product. I am highly disappointed with my purchase this time.
                  The store details are as follows
                  Reebok- Basic Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
                  Shop no. 187-188, block and pocket D-12, sector-8, near sai baba chowk, rohini, delhi 110085.
                  Invoice No. 1375
                  Mar 07, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased shoe 1yr ago it's shole wear off. It's products quality issues..
                    Reebok shoes shole complaint
                    Reebok shoes shole complaint
                    Feb 22, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Running shoes were purchased worth Rs. 8063 on Amazon on 2.12.2020. The shoes are of poor quality (torn at 5 places). Even the sole is getting detached. The shoe needs to be replaced. It is manufacturing defect. The invoice and warranty details are attached.
                      Feb 16, 2021

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Reebok sport shoes from Brand factory Pune. The Shoe is having manufacturing defects, Right hand side shoe is tilt inwords, so the leg is not landing flat.
                        It is not usable at all. I have purchased it on 29th Nov 2020. But because of Corona as we not going out, so I came to know the issue on 20th Dec 2020 when I wore it for 1st time.

My Request is to please replace the shoes ASAP.

Nand Kumar Yadav
                        Dec 23, 2020

Order number:[protected]
                          Toll Free number: No one picks up
                          No response over an email sent.
                          Need return for the above product as I have a fitting issue with the shoes.
                          Kindly resolve
                          Dec 17, 2020

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My cross trainer TX-1.0 was not being used for last 3 years and when we checked few days back the cross trainer was not working...

Reebok run tone black shoes purchased both shoes sole has ripped open and it was not used much . Need a solution
                            Reebok runtone shoe purchased sole has ripped open on both the shoes
                            Dec 08, 2020

Dec 07, 2020
                            Updated by Vsource Venkat
                            The reebok Run tone show purchased by me not using for long the soles of the both side of the she right and left has been opened up

Greeting of the day,

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Actually I bought Men's Reebok training one series control...
                              Got a faulty pair of shoe from REEBOK outlet. On complaining the company agreed on exchange approval. However approval code...

This message is in reference to Order no.[protected].

I have placed a return request...