[Resolved]  Indian Bank — Net Banking account not yet activated

The Manager,
Indian bank,
Hyderabad.
Sub:Regarding netbanking account activation

I am Sudha from Kamineni Hospitals,L.B.Nagar,Hyderabad,having account since 2 1/2 yrs and wants to use netbanking facility.Mr.Nayak gave me user ID and Password and told me they will be activating in an hour.i checked it to pay my mobile bill,it was not activated.this happened exactly 1 week back. from that day i am calling Mr.Nayak at koti mainbranch to solve this problem.

on saturday he told it will be activated by sunday morning.but it is not.yesterday he was not there,today he is not in his seat.kindly do the needful.

Comments

Please register your complaints at :

My SB Account no is[protected] and having account at Indian Bank Triplicane Chennai - 600005.I have been using the services of Indian Bank through net banking, I have submitted a cheque for Rs.3000/ to My Indian Bank credit card. Today I received call from bank that the ATM is locked and bank returned me the cheque. I am having sufficient funds in my account. When I want to log in my account after entry of necessary passwords I am not giving acces to my account. Please clarify
My SB Account no is [protected]. I started my savings bank account on 20/07/2012 at Indian Bank TIRUVOTTIYUR Chennai - 600019. I applied for internet banking with my account number. The bank officers told after 1 month your net banking will be activated for you. More than 2 times i remind the concern officer in bank . But still now, i didn't get internet banking facility. I need internet banking necessarily. So please do the needful.
My SB ACCOUNT no is[protected] I request the mobile sms register letter 3 month before still I am didn't get so consider and register mobile sms service.

thank you.

Indian Bank — IBCWE48093769823 COMPLAINT REF NO.

Please advise me the status regarding reset of password/pin for net banking

Indian Bank
    Indian Bank Phone
    Indian Bank Address
    PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, India - 600014