Indian Oil Gas — gas booking

Maharajganj District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 madhavpa`tel
I am not getting gas in proper time.when i am thinking to book gas through phone then they are not lifting the phone.When I am going to the agency to complain then they are not listening to me.They are not giving the home delivery service in time.You say now what to do.
MADHAV-PATEL

Comments

My consumer no is B 36339 I booked my gas through SMS to mob.no [protected] on 07/06/2011 to u r dealer Monomihini.Gas.Agency DURGAPUR Jakir Hussain Avenue.Bidhannagar Durgapur.W.B.Till date I have not received gas even they have not replied to my email nor they r attending my phone.I know not how many time I have to waste for booking & getting gas.I also donot know whether I will get reply to my mail or [email protected] SAMIR.PRASAD.GUPTA. Mobile...[protected]
Sir, My self Hemant Goel residing in Ambala City. My Gas Connection No. is 9496 from Mohit Gas Agency Near Bus Stand Ambala City. I Want to once again complaint of the agency. I had complained to this agency earlier but there is no response from your end. My Complain is that i m not getting my cylinder on a right time.There Contact No. is[protected] & 2556134 which is always busy. so it is very difficult to contact them. Whereas i contact them & asked for a cylinder then they told me only one thing supply is very poorer so pls wait for a cylinder. I think they sell the cylinders in black.so, This is not fare for us. Sir, i ask u only one question is that Could u control this system blackmarketing. I think u don't do this because corruption is everywhere.Sir i want to talk a responsible person who control the systems, So Kindly it is requested to u plz give me a Contact Number of that person where i explain everything about this agency.

Hemant Goel