[Resolved]  IOCL, Barauni Refinery — Letter not deliver

My sister sent one consignment (Document) from uluberia (Dist. howrah, West Bengal) through NIGHTINGALE COURIERS to Barauni (District Begusarai, Bihar). The consignement no. 9752704 was despatched on 12.01.2009 from uluberia.

Comments

IOCL, BARAUNI REFINERY — letter not deliver

My sister sent one consignment (Document) from uluberia (Dist. Howrah, West Bengal) through NIGHTINGALE COURIERS to Barauni (District Begusarai, Bihar) but till date that not reach to me. The consignement no. 9752764 was despatched on 12.01.2009 from Uluberia.
i was given a written exam in barauni i saw the result that day evening saw i was pass in exam but although 3 month over no interview call letter not came my home address.
my email address is maintions above plz interview call latter sent above email address
my email Adress is mension aove box plz sent my interview call Latter at adeogan.[protected]@gmail.com
my Email adress is adeogan.[protected]@gmail.com plz sent interview call latter in that adress
my email adresss is adeogan.[protected]@gmail.com
my email adress is above
jhvjbbb,
hello sir i am an chemical engg.3rd year student from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Unversity of Science & Technology, Murthal sonipat.sir i am interseting to do inplant training from Barauni Refinery Bihar during summer vacation.please help me sir, for this what i am do.Please convey me.for this i am vey-2 grateful to u.
Thanks a lot sir.
Please send informations related to job vacancies for B.Sc with physics, chemistry and maths to my E-mail.
what is procedure of vocational training?kindly requested to tell me.
result of jr. assistant of product. engg. in brauni refinry
sir
i rajesh kumar, a student of B.E(MECH. ENGG.4th sem) of BIT MESRA, PATNA CAMPUS want to do summer training in IOCL BARAUNI.so, i request you to please inform me about registration and the requirement for its application
I am a student of B.Tech (3rd Year, Chemical Engg.) of B.I.T. Sindri, Dhanbad.Actually I want to do Vocational Training at IOCL BARAUNI during my Summer(or winter) vacation.So, i request you to please inform me about registration and the necessary requirement for its application
I am a student of B.Tech (3rd Year, Chemical Engg.) of B.I.T. Sindri, Dhanbad.Actually I want to do Vocational Training at IOCL BARAUNI during my Summer(or winter) vacation in 2010.So, i request you to please inform me about registration and the necessary requirement for its application .
I am a student of B.Tech (3rd Year, Civil engineering) of N.I.T. DURGAPUR, WEST BENGAL.Actually I want to do Vocational Training at IOCL BARAUNI during my Summer vacation in 2010.i have already filled my vocational training form but at what address i have to send my vocational training form and to whom?sir, please help me.
i am student of B.Tech(3rd year chemical engg.) of C.V.raman college of engineering, BHUBANESWAR I want to do Vocational Training at IOCL BARAUNI during my Summer Vacation in 2010.i have already filled my Vocational training form but at What address.i have to send my vocational training form and to whom?Sir, i request for you plese help me.
i am student of B.Tech(3rd year chemical engg.) of MANIT, BHOPAL I want to do Vocational Training at IOCL BARAUNI during my Summer Vacation in 2010.i have already filled my Vocational training form but at What address.i have to send my vocational training form and to whom?Sir, i request for you plese help me
I am not able to contact the Environment Department of the IOCL BARAUNI Refinery. My intention to provide IOCL the sastainable salution to IOCL on behalf of Ambuja Cement.
i'm working for a ldt company form new delhi, Behavior of few local people and employee of IOCL Inspection Department is very bad. Openly they support corruption and involve to get by force So called commission al contractors and companies are victims by them. District administration should investigate and punish them.
1) Dr.Ramvilash Sing Gunda