[Resolved]  IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited — Quarry in DP id not solved in IRB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER LIMITED IPO

This is with reference to the above subject. We have applied for IRB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER LTD IPO. The total share that has been applied is 90. Our Application number is 42423986. When we speak to Registrar : Kary Computerware, we get answers like we have been alloted shares 90. When we look in our DP account there is no shares alloted. When we go the KARVY COMPUTERWARE office in our city, he tell me that your dp id and address was wrong. So that I get one application to him for my coorect dp id and address. Last 12-15 days no answer from the karvy comp. and no share allot in my dp account.

I have lost my money and there are no share alloted in my DP account.

Comments

To,
DM / VDM sir,
i had worked in ur company near about 7 yrs. ( toll division )

but after resign i m not getting any pf details from ur company side .company gave pf no to all employees.

i enquired in gov pf office at bandra & thane they told me ur company hadnt create any type of employees pf a/c.
company gave pf no to all employees.

i talk with ur HR managers about this above problem.they told me ALL employees pf details didnt send to gov pf office .
so how to generate pf no.
plz any one take serious about complaint.
Near the thane irb toll plaza police should be harassment

Annoyed by police

Near the thane irb toll plaza police should be harassment

IRB Infrastructure Phone
    IRB Infrastructure Address
    IRB Complex, Chandivli Farm, Chandivli Village, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400072