Irctc — Problem in retrieve train list during e-ticket

Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Tapas Kumar Chattopadhyay
Last few days , after login , I am unable to book train ticket thru' IRCTC web site.
After filling required station code and date , I am getting one message " unable to retrieve train list". As result it is difficult to purchase e-ticket thru this web site.
Please look into this matter at urgent basis.

Comments

IRCTC — unable to retrieve the train list

i am the coustmer of irctc last 2 years, from last month unable to book the ticket, because train list was unable to retrive.

with regards,
V.Udhaya kumar,
Ph; [protected]
i am not to get the trains list when i amtrain to check the list of train in the route in irctc can u please solve this problem sir
Even i have been tried from last 10 to 15 days. After providing From and To details, its not showing train details, while searching. Always its showing "Unable to retrieve train list". I hope u already lost most business. Fix the problem as soon as possible. Which company developed this site?
since one month i am unable to retrive the train list in spite of feeding all data.
Hi this is Jittender([protected])
Even I have the same problem I have raised it with IRCT on call as well as E-mail but no use they say that I have not given the right parameters.

For that I have taken a screen shot of my screen and have e-mail them, They really do not have a clue how to fix it.

I really need to get this fix as I use IRCTC always to book my tickets and its not at all supporting.
Happens with me too, have mailed [email protected] regarding it. Have to see what they will respond with.

IRCTC — unable to retrieve train list

Since the past month the Online Ticket Booking portal of IRCTC's Plan My Travel Page is UNABLE TO RETRIEVE TRAIN LIST, how is one supposed to book a ticket?
what worked for me is by looking for the right code from some other site like indianrail.gov.in or some other place and then entering it in irctc site
Earlier the problem was not there.Now it says * unable to retrieve the train list* Does it mean that one has to go the railway station to book his/her ticket?This problem needs to be fixed urgently.Perhaps the general managers/ministers are not aware of the problem.This should be brought to their notice as well
Check your station codes guys.. Some might be useless.. as in my case previously I used to book through code 'Bombay Central' which is now 'Mumbai Central - BCT'. Still both code are available for both and 'Bombay Central' code is not working...

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Irctc - Problem in retrieve train list during e-ticket