IRCTC — Tatkal Booking issue

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 kishmo

I am trying to book Tatkal tickets from my personal IRCTC ID, but error is coming which says "You are Permitted only 2 transactions between 8 AM to 10 AM per IP address/user ID"

Surprisingly the error statement is completely wrong as i have not booked 2 tickets between 8 to 10 even one time today.

How crazy IRCTC authorities working or implementing such things without confiriming problems in that, they should be able to recgonise which IP address or which usedID booked 2 tickets already only should get this error,

but surprisingly everybody getting who are trying freshly also, i want ask IRCTC are they really want to cooperate normail Public or Agents, beacuse this really a nasty thing to face by passengers who want to book only one ticket.

PLEASE WAKE UP IRCTC & Indian Railway Authorities.,

what are you doing.

rectify this problem immediately,

Comments

Personal — IRCTC - booking

I am unable to book ticket on IRCTC. everytime it says "Sorry No matching trains found". I couldn't figure out the reason.
IRCTC Tatkal booking issue:
I have been trying to book tatkal tickets from my personal ID from my office. And I get the error message stating only 2 tickets allowed from an IP address! This is a very inappropriate restriction 'cos all institutions use NAT!

This needs to be fixed urgently.
We are not able to book tickets from 10 am to 10.30 am. Irctc is purposely blocking the users and allowing agents to book on that time. So many of peoples were affected due to this behavior.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - Tatkal Booking issue