Just Dial Pvt Ltd — Refund of money from Just Dial Pvt. Ltd.

tahmed
Refund of money from Just Dial Pvt. Ltd.
On 10.11.2011 Mr.Sandeep came to my office i.e. Car Libas,Office 197 sector c Indrapuri Bhopal and told about Just Dial Pvt. Ltd. I entered with Just dial Pvt. Ltd. on 10.11.2011 and paid Rs.8800/- vide credit card in favour of Just Dial Pvt. Ltd.for twelve month subscription.

K'lly request your intervention the same.
I mark a mail 5 times to Just Dial but no Revert and no Resolution of my complain till date.officer not pick my phone i am very frustrated from just dial services.Mr Anubhav Barnval yesterday call me at 11 PM at night and conveyance for his mistake for missale of his product they said to me pls consider as listed.but why i share his mistake which is not considerable.they told me his product value for platinum position is 10,000 plus service tax on other hand they sold me rs 8800 for listing platinum position.I repeated when your accounts section call me for payment and Anubhav was on concall all committed & contract valid for 12 months they agreed for all conditions.But they not complete my contract fully not updated my business keyword in his contract which is mentioned in my letter head,why they say for consideration the same.they made wrong sale of his product.i am really frustrated from just dial services.and need to satisfied service.

Mr Aman Virani([protected]) and Abhinav Barnval handle my contract.

This way was wrong sale and committed domain website which is complimentary not active yet.
My submission is that when an Executive given committment to the consumer for selling his products and not fulfilling the committment in such case the strict action may be taken.

I request your goodself to take necessary action against just Dial Pvt. Ltd. and his Executive i.e. Mr.Anubhav Barnval & Amaan Virani and issue instructions for refund of my money to me immediately because Just Dial has breach his committment.

Tabrez Ahmed
M:[protected]/[protected]

Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

virani estates — UNAUTHORISED USAGE

I want to drawn your kind attention towards the unauthorized construction bearing Property B-4/ 30A phase II, main road, ashok vihar : in the name and style " V-MOTORS " . The Unauthorized construction was found in this garagge of the flat by MCD officers. The MCD offiers visited the site, and after finding it not in the original position as it should be in the form of a garage, they ordered to redefine the place according to the DDA site plan, . But the MCD is failed the destroy Unauthorized construction in this Mentioned Property. I have also Put complain so many times in MCD office at Civil Line but they didn’t take any action against this. Its mean there is no any Respect of Court in front of MCD. Please Look in this matter and help us for taking necessary action to remove unauthorized construction in shape of garage. The MCD officers are corrupted because after the demolish order of court why they are not able to destroy unauthorized construction in the mention suit property. . After this complain if the MCD officers would able to take any action or failed to destroy unauthorized construction then I have to go in higher goverment officials and MCD comissioner
On 13.06.2009 Mr. Vaibhav Sood came to my office i.e. LIC of India, Branch Unit-31C, F-19, IInd Floor, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-110 001 and told about Just Dial Pvt. Ltd. I entered with Just dial Pvt. Ltd. on 13.06.2007 and paid Rs.4136/- vide cheque no.533294 dt.12.06.2009 drawn in favour of Just Dial Pvt. Ltd. drawn on Corporation Bank, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 001 for thee month subscription.
Mr. Vaibhav Sood said that your profile will be created on or before 15.06.2009 and you will receive the reference from Monday onwards but my profile was not created as committed by Mr. Sood. In this connection, I contacted over phone to Just dial and informed that the commitment given by Mr. Sood not yet fulfilled but no satisfactory reply was given. I immediately mailed that I am not interested to make relations with Just Dial and request them to refund my money immediately to me but they said we have not such type of condition.

I request your goodself to take necessary action against just Dial Pvt. Ltd. and his Executive i.e. Mr. Vaibhav Sood and issue instructions for refund of my money to me immediately because Just Dial has breach his committment.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,

geeta kaushik

just dial pvt ltd — Just Dial Mumbai unauthorised withdrawn Rs.11592 through ECS from my Bank AC

Date 17/02/2010
To Tasmeel Hirani(JUST DAIL MANAGER)
i sent email on 14/02/2010 regarding fruad at your company but no body responce me. i also talk to your desktop name is Mr Bharat,Ms Vandan,Ms Kavita Ramgude,Mr Shiva and Ms Pooja but no body given proper answer regarding my below problem
we made contract (Salim Khan your Mrkt Reprentative) with you on 15/10/2009, actual contract commence on 23/10/2009.i give starting payment by cheque of more then Rs.7700/-(starting three month i.e.Oct to Nov,Nov to Dec and Dec to Jan)on condition if i like your service then i will continued.
but before end of above period you deduct Rs 2573/- on 02/12/2009( intruments [protected]) then you deduct Rs 2573/- on 30/12/2009( instruments [protected]),then you again deduct Rs 3873/-( instruments [protected]),you again deduct Rs 2573/- ( instruments [protected]) Total deducted amount Rs 11592/- this is illegaly taken money from my bank account.
in the month of Dec.2009 Mrs Shabnam always calling me for Premium Listing of my orchestra i agree for listing plan. she sent Marketing Exucutive Mr Pranav Bhatt at my home.he told me that you will gate daily 10 SMS enquiry if you registered premium also he said that you will gate 15 to 30 days Trail Period of our service,if your satishfied then contined. i say that you if i like your service then i will continued.then i given post dated cheque. but within said perioud there was no any responce.i always called mr. Pranav regarding service, he always replay service will start recentely but any thing not happen. i also request him to do not cleare cheque with my consent. he dropped cheque with bank without my consent and cheque was bounced. then Mrs Shabanam call me regarding cheque i told her above story and she made request to cancelled the contract for premium listing and she agree.
Your Marketing Excutive Mr Salim Khan and Mr Pranav Bhatt are liear.
i want this amount return with interest within 2 days( up to 16/02/2010). other i will take strically action on your Just Dail company .
i dont want continued further transaction with your company.
i dont want to continued contract made on 15/10/2009 and stopp all ECS payment.
Take early action.

ORCHESTRA HIT BEATS
B RAJU AND B KAMLAKAR
[protected] / [protected]
Dear Ms. Geeta,

With reference to your above mentioned comments, We are sorry for the delay in activation of the services.

And would like to inform you that you have consciously signed a 1 year Tenure contract with us under ECS shceme and agreed to take the services of Just Dial but as per your complaint received & your telephonic discussion in our company, We had stopped ECS deduction on your request because we believe in long term business relations.

In between the period of your running contract we have forwarded you approx. above 150 leads.

Please check below mentioned link for our Testimonials updated on our website.

Kindly contact us at[protected] or write us on delhi@justdial.com if you have any other query/issue or want to clear your doubts.

Thanks & Regards,
Just Dial Services.

Refer to our telecon the stated problem has been resolved. You are requested to please put your comment & close the issue on this site.

For any further queries you can Contact us on our Customer Support Number 61607080 or mail us on mumbai@justdial.com

Thanking You,
Just Dial Customer Support-Mumbai

just dial pvt ltd — WRONG SELLING BY JUST DIAL

K'lly request your intervention the same.

Mr Aman Virani([protected]) and Abhinav Barnval handle my contract.

Hey Ahmed, why don't you try their help desk number[protected] or their head office, they provide you solution on your problems.
Dear Mr Ahmed,

With reference to your above mentioned comments & as per our telephonic discussion, we would like to inform you that all the issues have been resolved now.

Hence, You are requested to kindly withdraw your complaint.

Further, kindly feel free to contact us at[protected] or write us on mumbai@justdial.com for any other queries/issues. We will be glad to assist you & provide you the best possible solutions/services.

Team Just Dial.
Dear Mr Ahmed,

Hence, You are requested to kindly withdraw your complaint.

Team Just Dial.
Dear Just Dial

My one resolution is also pending and your executive commited for 6 month complimentary web site for my business but coupons which is received for only 3 months why?
Dear Just Dial

Only 31 Categories is show in my contract till date against Categories in separate mail to Just Dial 100 Categories approved by my side and updation is only 31 from your side only 31categories why ?
Why Just Dial not update till date, Contract was revised 16/01/2012.But no resolution which is consider or satisfactory.

K'lly request to you.When Just Dial gave Categories approved from me in a mail but only 31 Categories is shown in my contract Why?
Definitely I will do a legal action against Just Dial for fraud.

Dear cfbp

I am frustrated and furious from services of Just Dial Pvt Ltd.Ms.Shreeja Customer Care Mumbai on behalf of Just Dial handle my Contract.

K'lly request for your intervention.And please refund from Just Dial Rs 8800/- which i was paid to Just Dial dated 10/12/2011 by my credit card.
Dear Consumer Forum

Just Dial cheated to me there CS MS Shreeja from Just Dial told me updation on time but really updation done by there side today when I gave complain to her.

They not agreed for the mistake, they also denied for revision on today date when they update the same.Please request to you for Refund my money as earliest.

I dont want any relations from Just Dial this is frauded company.I will complain on written on consumer court by advocate.They are not agree for updation is done by there side today after giving my complain.Below mentioned trail mail is a wittness when I asked them for updation they told me updation will be done by 72 hrs but updation is still pending when i reapated my complain today they quickly update the same and Cheated Me again.Please request to you for Refund my money as earliest from Just Dial.

Just Dial Pvt Ltd — Issue for ECS

I (NIOSe Group of Education India) placed a order to publish my Institute's offered programmes but no any publishing of my ads it sending ECS at my registered bank account 5-6 times in a month and every time it charged by my bank Rs. 225 instead of Rs. 2167 it has been debited Rs. 6750 till now.

Just Dial Pvt Ltd — fraudulent company

Its not a well service provider not a well dealing with its customers, not a looking forward the requirement of customers, its employee are working on package basis where they only work for order collection but how a order will be its well serve they do not follow about it.
Just dial is not doing an professional business. You people are cheating small merchants and living in their hard earned money.

You people have completely cheated me telling will sms and email me all enquries for the keywords given by me and now after getting money from me playing drama telling that you will give me leads only in rotation method.
Before you get money i got calls for more than 10 times a day from telecallers and marketing executive. Told that i am suppose to get all enquries for the keywords signed in tamilnadu from 197 cities.

It is been 30 days and have got 1 enquiry till date. When i tried giving an enquiry and my friends did it i never got those details. i called customercare and asked why was this happening and then they told leads are assigned only in rotational method. I was shocked hearing this and requested for refund. From then no one is responding from customer care and now the marketing executive prabakar is not piking my calls. Good training given by Justdial

If you are going to give me leads only in rotation method i would not have signed the contract from my end. Why should i pay justdial for which you will not service me.

I have requested several times to refund my money. None of your customer care executives are answering and giving solution for my concern.

I have registered a complaint to you people but there is no action taken against it. my complaint id is 721623. Please let me know what is the action taken against this complaint.

I dont want to be a part of you people any more. kindly refund my amount in my office rupees 6742.

I dont know why your customer care executives give me some vague reasons like he is not feeling well!!...his mother is in hospital all these...is this the way you people train your employees to give excuses.

please dont give me any excuses other than refunding my amount rupees 6742.

thanks
sarangan
So that I want to refund my amount 11800
Ko kindly help me .
My contact no [protected]

Just Dial Pvt Ltd - Refund of money from Just Dial Pvt. Ltd.