[Resolved]  Lic Group Gratuity Scheme — Unable to get gratuity through LIC Group Gratuity Scheme

NEED GUIDANCE TO RECLAIM MY GRATUITY.

My previous employer had opened group gratuity scheme with LIC.

In 2003 there was a change in management, the new management decided not to continue with LIC group gratuity scheme and they requested LIC to close the account. It was also decided by the management, though not officially communicated, that all liabilities of the previous management would be addressed by them and the liabilities in future shall be addressed by the present management. Some employees like me resigned and left the organization where as some others continued with the present management. The present management is taking care of meeting the gratuity obligations of their employees through internal accruals.
The employees who had resigned, except for 2, all others have been reimbursed their gratuity by LIC.The gratuity of the remaining two (one myself) have not been paid by LIC on the grounds that their gratuity can only be paid till the account is fully closed. To close this account they now say that approval of Income Tax dept is mandatory. However the income tax dept, as communicated verbally, cannot give permission for closure of account since the permission for opening the account had not been obtained by the company in the first place.

Furthur, I would like to add that for transfer of funds from LIC the company had opened an account as a trust with the State Bank Of India. That account has not been operative for the past few years and the signatories have also since left the organization.

Now as an individual I REQUEST SOMEONE'S GUIDANCE AS TO HOW I CAN OBTAIN MY GRATUITY AND TO WHOM SHOULD I ADDRESS MY GRIEVANCE FOR ADDRESAL.
IT IS BEEN ALMOST 5 YEARS FROM RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST.

Comments

Can anyone let me know if I am eligibe to claim gratuity my company has a rule to server 5yrs and only then woud be eligible for gratuity
in this case I have quit company in 4yrs 11months, wont I still be eligible to claim gratuity
please emai me

pls help me on claim my gratuity from p&gs how do i gohead on that pls reply me

thanks and regards
ravi
I AM WORKINGIN BANK AND AT PRESENT OUR GRATUITY SCHEME
RUNNING WITH L.I.C .BUT WE WANT E.MAIL ID.AND CONTACT
DETAILS OF ALL OTHER COMPANIES FOR QUOTE

PL SEND ME
Ref: GGCA 114768
Employer: Institute of Cooperative & Corporate Management, Research & Training, Lucknow
LIC Office: Sr Branch Manager, (Pension & Group Insurance)
PENDING FOR LAST SEVERAL YEARS FOR PAYMENT.
EMPLOYER WROTE SINCE 2009 BUT NO HEED FROM THE DEPARTMENT.

IS THERE ANY BODY IN THE WHOLE SYSTEM WHO CAN HELP A SENIOR CITIZEN BEFORE HE GO TO MEDIA OR THE COURT OF LAW FOR JUSTICE.

A REPLY IS REQUESTED.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021