[Resolved]  Lic Of India — My father policy status

SIR,

Mysel[censored]dhaya, i am already insured in LIC my policy no.[protected]. My father policy no is[protected] name is P.K.GOVINDARAJU, (T-T 14-15) DATED 28/11/1996. I want to know my father's lic policy position because last 8 to 9 years(roughly) we not paid against this no.[protected]. We want close/surrender this policy. How we can get our amount against this policy what we already paid. In between we took loans around Rs.6000/- something. So please help me balance our amount how much is there and position of our policy.

Once again request you to convey……..

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

G.UDHAYAKUMARI
MO.[protected]
My father policy status
Complaint comments  938 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Namaste Sir, I am Puran Mal Gadri, My Policy Numbers are[protected],[protected] and[protected].
Kindly send me the status of the policies and guidance for action towards 'in order'.Thank You.

LIC OF INDIA — NOT DEPOSIT OF PREMIUM

I HAVE SEND A CHEQUE NO.003655 DATED 25.3.10 FOR RS.1692.00 FOR MY POLICY NO.[protected] OF MABUL THAM FOR THE QUARTER ENDING MARCH'2010 WHICH IS STILL NOT CLEARED BY BANK AS PER MY BANK STATEMENT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS IT DEPOSITED TO MY UNION BANK OF INDIA, HIJUGURI BRANCH.

LIC of India — REGARDING MY POLICY NO 242089977

SIR/MADAM

. I AM THE POLICY OWNER OF HEALTH PLUS BEARING NO.[protected] DT FEB 2010. TILL DATE I HAVE NEITHER ANY HEALTH CARD NOR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS I.E. BOND ON ENQUIRING ABOUT IT I WAS TOLD BY THE CORROSPONDING BRANCH IT WILL BE ISSUED SOONER. BUT TILL DATE THE SAME ARE BEING STILL AWAITED.

LIC of India — policy documents not received

I am Urmila soni. I buy a policy[protected] wealth plus of 50000 Rs before 3 month but i have not recived my policy documents. and i have not any information about my policy.
Urmila soni

Maharaja Nagar (PO)
Palayamkottai(Via)
Tirunelveli - Dist
PIN - 627011

OLD ADDRESS(As stated in Policy)

A.Muthusamy
10/240, Jawahar Street,
V M Chatiram,
Tirunelveli 627011
I am Shivram Nadu Mendon, My Policy Number is[protected].
My LIC agent was not in touch since last 2 years, so i was not paid last 2 premiums.but now i want to know the status & would like to continue the premium.Please send me the status of the policy & outstanding amount i need to pay as soon as possiabe.

Mobile No. - [protected].

[protected]@indiatimes.com

i hope your good Co-operation.

LIC of India — Current status of policy

I have started money plus policy. May i know the current status of it. Policy no[protected] commenced on[protected].
Sir Please sent form no-ECG, FBS, SBT-13
Im your costomer Mr. elangovan's daughter. my dad had passed away before 15 days. And we dont know the place where he had kept the lic bond. we only the lic number of his. now what shall we do to solve this problem?
how to received the online lic premium receipts
i want to know my policy status. policy no is[protected]
I want to know the current status of my policy and nav. My policy no. is[protected] and[protected] and plan is Jeevan Anand.
Thank you.

LIC of India — non-receipt of surrender value

The four insurance policiesof LIC"s ( Money Plus) issued by your BR
Unit 12T, B-1, Panchwati , Adarsh Nagar, Delhi were submitted for
surrender on 15th of July, 2010. The details of the policies are as
under:- 1. Policy No.[protected] of Shalini Parasher , 2. policy No.
[protected] of Shalini Parasher, 3. Policy No.[protected] of Sonia
Parashar and 4. Policy No.[protected] of Neelu Parasher . Though quite
some time have elapse, we have not been receiving any convincing reply
from your branch in the matter. Earlier we were informed by our agent
that the cheques have been prepared and sent on 20th July, 2010 and
now the date of issuance has changed and we are informed that the
cheques have been sent on 22nd July. 2010. And till date no payment
has been received at our end.
I HAVE PAID POLICY NO[protected] BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIPT TILL DATE PL SENT IN OUR E-MAIL [protected]@rediffmail.com
LIC provides you the feature to register your policies and check their status and pay premiums online through their portal.
Please register in licindia.in
enroll your policies and u can see the status of your policies and find the amount of bonus accrued and loans if any can be taken on the policy.
I forget my user ID & password of LIC policy no:[protected]
cell no ;[protected]
E mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Please help me & send the user id and password through Email pls.

LIC of India — jeevan saral policy not received

My policy no.[protected] so far not received by me. I have taken the jeevan saral policy in the month of March, 2010 from your Borivali II Branch 89 C.
Kindly look into the matter.

satish bhagat

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021