[Resolved]  LIC POLICY — renewal not paid by lic advisor in time

respected sir
I am K.s ghuman and i take ur policiy of LIC and Mr. harbans singh who is the advisor o[censored]r co. and his advisor code is 11038114 and address is H.no 658 s.no. 20 Mata nagar LUDHIANA .I take two policy from harbans singh o[censored]r co. the policy no. is[protected],[protected] on the name of kulwant singh and kasmir kaur ghuamn respectively. That person collect amt. of premium before due date but not deposit against my policy. So i request u that plz take a strict action against ur advisor becoz he create frud me and many other investor.
thankx
K.S ghuman

Comments

respected sir
I am Shyamal krishna dey and i take ur policiy of LIC and Mr. shivaram banarjee who is the agent o[censored]r co. and the agent code is 01134503 and address is Village :Postgram, P.O: sribati, Dist:Burdwan, WestBengal .My policy no. is[protected], on the name of Shyamal krishna dey. The agent collect amt. of premium before due date but not deposit against my policy. So i request u that plz take a strict action against ur agent..
thankx
Shyamal krishna dey

I am holding LIC policy No.[protected]. Please confirm the premium amount (with interest) to be paid agaist the above policy as the due date is already over.

Rgds,
Dinesh Pandey

Rgds,
Dinesh Pandey
Policy number[protected]
Policy number[protected]
Please tell me about my Police Details how many month i have pay and Due Policy Number[protected]

LIC — Renewal Premium Reminder Letter

My Policy no.[protected] , I hav Not Ricived Renewal Premium Rimaindor Letar so Plz. Send mi a letar or send my emali ID - [protected]@gmail.com
Please send premium demand notice for policy No.[protected] nithya balakrishnan nair
Respected Sir,

I want to complain against my LIC agent Miss. K.P.Usha. Her branch ID is CODE NO: 775 Ottappalam Branch.her mobile number is [protected]. She has very smartly sold me an LIC policy and thereafter not responded to my multiple requests for original policy document. I have not received my policy certificate since last 1 and half years. I have given repeated calls/sms by requesting her to give me my original documents. She has been irresponsible and has shown no effort to give good customer service. She told me that she has the documents with her but till the date She is not ready to handover it to me. I dont know wheather she is a real or fake agent. Many other people face the same problem and problems in some financial adjustments with her. She is working under the Development Officer Mr.Kunjumon, Ottappalam Branch.

Please take strict action against her and if possible cancel her LIC license.

Nisha

I am holding LIC policy No.[protected]. Please confirm the premium amount (with interest) to be paid against the above policy as the due date is already over.

A, K. Agnihotri

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021