Lufthansa Airline Group Uk — For jobs appointment letter from UK.

Dilip Chand Prajapati
Sir
I Have got one appointment letter from lufthansa airline group uk.I just want to know wheather it is correct or not.how can i check?. & what can i do after for this right jobs let me know please.

regards

Dilip Chand Prajapati

For jobs appointment letter from UK.

Comments

Personsl — joining letter

I have send a speed post on 14/04/09 at 2.43pm in cuttack RMS adressed to Abisek Sahoo Hyderabad. Till now it has not reached the mentioned Destination. While it is very important because i need it to produce the mail which it consist of the Respective Company joiningg letter.

Therefore i request you to kindly help me with my difficulties.

EE[protected]in
2.43pm
Cuttack Orissa

The above said adress from where i have speed post to Mr Abisek Sahoo Hyderabad.

with regards

kulbhushan rana
I Have got one appointment letter from lufthansa airline group uk.I just want to know wheather it is correct or not.how can i check?let me know please. give me reply as soon as possible ?
Thanks Mr.Rana, i just got the same appointment from that cheats, now i aware people ple dnt believe these kind of cheating dnt spent any money and dnt lost it
just like same quarry, i also got offer letter from lufthansa airline groups uk. pls confirm that Its right or wrong. ?

Thanx n Regds
Shahzad Ahamad
Even I have received an appointment letter by mail on 02.10.2009, on sending a mail to give me the convincing reply, i.e. without the interview being held by the employer, How do I trust this. The reply was that purely on the merit of the CV it has been selected.

SUDHARSHAN.H.C
MOBILE: 93422
It is very surprising how a big compnay's name is taken to do all this fraud activity !! It is also surprising - these company's donot take any action against this cheat people..
Request all not to fall in their pray...

Subhendu Das
Thanks for the information posted on net. The mail received on 02-Jan-2010 regarding selection as Deputy manager-Technical support just after sending the resume by mail on 25-Dec-09, creates doubt. The offer itself is seems to be surprising, if anyone goes through the details. I immediately contacted Mr. shahzad Ahmed who posted the complaint on net and came to know that the offer letter is of no use to me. I Request all of you, not to fall in their net. Please make use of internet and other means to check the correctness of offer letter before stepping forward.

Ashok Tanwar, [protected]

with regards

Job Ref: L.A.G/UK684NAS
yup guys...thanks a lot, even i had been saved from the same as i got the same appointment letter from lufthansa airline group uk for the position of PROCESS ASSOCIATE.also there are no contact numbers available in the ooficial website of lufthansa group as mentioned in that of an mailed appointment letter in the name of DR OLIVER SMITH...

pls be careful friends as many indians had been cheated from this fake and fraudulent emails...
thank u frenz i too lost my money, because i never seened this comments before...

12th Floor, DLF Building No. 10, Tower B, Delhi, Delhi, India - 122002
    Lufthansa Airline Group Uk - For jobs appointment letter from UK.