[Resolved]  Max Life Insurance — Policy Surrender - No Settlement

I Hold a ULIP policy #[protected] from Max New York life insurance and the harassment starts.

Even after 20 days, there has been no update on the status - I ve called up the[protected] to find out that the surrender status is still not updated and no one knows what the issue is.

In spite of repeated requests and reminders, all I get is an absolute cold response. As a matter of fact, when it comes to collect premiums or payments, these guys have been following up with me so rigorously that I received almost 20 calls. Now that I ve surrendered the policy - even after 3 weeks, the status has not been updated.

All I get are the reference numbers: Policy #[protected], Ref # 1674084, Complaint # 1755215, Ref # 1758413

Request some help here

Comments

sar i whant londan max newyork life insurance adrash email phone numbers
can yu give me the NAV of my policy no.[protected] fvg. Ramsh Kumar Miglani
my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
i want to know the surrender value of the max new york life insurance policy no[protected] sri kant singh sir my email id is [protected]@gmail.com please provide me the surrender value of this policy.
i want to know the surrender value of my policy no.[protected] of max new york insurance, my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
i want to know the surrender value of the max new York life insurance
policy no[protected],[protected],[protected], ANIL V. MEVADA, Sir my email id is
[protected]@vanshexports.com, anil.[protected]@yahoo.in
please provide me the surrender value of this
policy.