[Resolved]  Mobikwik — Recharge Issue with Airtel

I recharged for Rs 50 and then again for rs 100.
Both the times, the actual recharge happened only for Re 1.
Also, nothing is showing up in my transaction history.
I had a balance of Rs 714.
Now the balance has reduced to rs 560 and there are no records in the transaction history.
Its been over 48 hours that I have written to their support.
BR,
Sanket

Comments

Dear Sanket, We had resolved your issue in time. Can you confirm if the issue is still pending.

Mobikwik Support Team.
Hi i am ravi my mobile no [protected], i hv recharge 50 as debtit my account, but not credit my mobikwik account, i need currancy very urgent, pls give me clirefy my acc...

[protected]@rediffmail.com .

Rgd's
Ravi kumar
Hi my mobile no [protected], i have recharge rs 200.rs 200 debit my account.payment no [protected] .but rs 200 not added my mobile balance.so please clear the problem.29.09.2011

[protected]@gmai.com
I have a Lumia phone and also new users, for Lumia special offer purpose i tried to add money on my wallet account for that entered promo code then apply but I got reply "your not registered in the required platform" so further I can't proceeded please provide the solution for that even though I entered all the information like amount, bank details etc... Please update me through mail " [protected]@outlook.com

Thanks & regards
Logesh

Deducted debit card cash

Sir please help

MOBIKWIK deducted me debit card balance on 15/05/2016
deducted heavy amount of R/S. 10, 500

i have proof that in transaction history --- money is not added by me in mobikwik

mobikwik done fraud with me

sir please help

please refund my money

refunded my money

Yesterday recharge 45 rupees not successful Plz refunds my mo

recharge amount not received

i have recharged mobile no. [protected] bsnl jharkhand for rs. 111 on 22.12.14 but not happened and amount deducted from wallet. transaction id [protected]. it is second time i am complaining.

unable to access mobikwik account

Login Problem i i can't able to login to mobikwik.com.. showing... wrong user name or password... after i reset my password, i facing same problem.. plz help no rpl from mobikwik my id is [protected]@satyaedu.org. please help me

Recharge not done

i recharged mobile no [protected] with amount 176 on 08dec14. Balance deduct from my wallet but recharge not done. Trx-id - [protected] mohan gupta [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

idea recharge

Good evening sir/madam I say that your mobikwik site not updated for online recharge idea mobile rajasthan circle I m so sorry that I do try for online recharge but not showing plans top up etc. So pl give positive reply.

Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002