Motorola A780 — Problem with handset

M Prakash
We had purchased a Motorola A780 mobile phone through Indiatimes in May 2007. Ever since then, we have been facing problems while receiving and making calls. Every time we get to hear a Fax tone for 10 to 30 seconds. We were told by your Customer care that it is
a problem inherent in all the sets of this particular model no. and a softwatre upgrade for the same is available. Accordingly, we got the software upgrade from Pilav Consultants, Thane, who took nearly 7 days for the same. They said that they had sent it to your L3 Service Centre and changed the IC.

But I am still facing the same problem while receiving and making calls. Repeated complaints to your Customer Care have been of no use as they do not reply to us. I demand a full refund for the defective product as I am totally dissatisfied with its performance.

[Dec 01, 2015] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Motorola A780 — Incoming Calls

I am facing a probleb with my motorols A780 handset. The problem is that whenever i receive a call I cannot hear the other party, however, the other perty can hear me well. Also sometimes when I make a call, I cannot hear the bell. What to do?

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Motorola A780 - Problem with handset