Motorola L6 — lost mobile

this s my third information to your company:
i requested for an assistance
I lost my mobile description below: IMEI No.:[protected]

Mr. AMERESH RANJAN SARAN ( ADVOCATE)
SARAN VILLA, NEAR BJP OFFICE, J.C.MALLICK ROAD HIRAPUR, DHANBAD, JHARKHAND -826001
Contact Number: 91-[protected] ( Mr.R.B.SARAN - MY FATHER)
my current contact no. Delhi No. [protected]

91-[protected] ( Self no newly revived one)
Phone model: Motorala L6-GSM 900/1800/1900
DJ no:SA3291AT[protected]
FLEX OPT: T675LW
ATO ITEM: SA3291A-6880
MSN: E17WGR2QDP

[Dec 01, 2015] Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Motorola L6 — Lost my Mobile

I lost my mobile wen i was attending my regular sunday servises in the church. It was mettalic black color one which i bought recently. emi no is [protected]

Motorola L6 — cant pick calls

sir
my Motrola model no.L6 cell phone shows complaint which could not dail any number (any key in dail
pad not working except on off )
please inform me what the complaint, how to solve and where to repair it

thanking you
shaji
gurgaon
ok but where to service

Motorola/L6 — Lost

My Motorola L6 is lost since 11th June 2009 (2.30 am) and IMEI No. is[protected]. This may please be forwarded to the concerned authorities for further action.
I LOST MY MOTOROLA L6 ON 23/10/2009 IN VADODARA GUJARAT INDIA . I PURCHASED FROM AHMEDABAD ON 14/10/2006 IMEI #[protected] CAN U TRACE OR DESTROY MY MOBILE PHONE BY ELECTRONIC NUMBER SO THAT STOLEN PERSON CANNOT USE MY MOBILE INSTRUMENT.

Motorola L6 — wap

settings said update is required then iinstall the settings after that i save them as default settings then i switrh off the mobile for 5 min.. then i open mobile and go to web browser the message recieve that data server not available my mobile no. is [protected]

Motorola L6 — for gprs connection

sir,I have a motorola L6 handset with BSNL connection I called customer care for gprs connection but donot response my complain properly.They donot send proper setting SMS.
Mymobile phone was lost. IMEI :- [protected]
MY MOBILE WAS LOST. IMEI :-[protected]

Motorola — The 3rd time i have found mistake in my Moto E - in warranty period

the very first time charger was faulty - replaced then ur motherboard got fault- repaired now the volume function is not responding. - Product still in warranty

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002