Mts — activation problem

Surendra Purohit

I have bought MTS USB modem MBLAZE. I have submitted all my formalities but it is still not working. Whenever I call they gave some new number and to talk with and not responding me well. I have bought it for some urgent work and still doing my work on cyber cafe. I am spending almost 2 hours daily for its activation bt dont know what to do.
So plz help me. I am frustrated because of all this so kindly help me.

commodity name- usb modem
model-ac2746
s/n[protected]
MDN-[protected]

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

So plz help me. I am frustrated because of all this so kindly help me.

commodity name- usb modem
model-ac2746
s/n-4153640
MDN-[protected]

I am Jeeva Chandran From Coimbatore In Tamilnadu, I Recently Bought a MTS MBLAZE Data-Card On the Date Of[protected],
Still Now The Card Didn't Activation For Working, I called to a Particular Office But We are Didn't Take Any Action For My Problem, What can i do Sir,
Card Rate 1150,But My Call Charges For This Problem is 90rs sir..... Tell Me The Solution Sir Please
ths is faiz zahid ibrahim from Bangalore.i got Mts mobile on[protected], but upto now not yet activate.My number[protected].In mobile it is showing network signal when i try to call 999 error "Faild".My contact number [protected].
Mail id:faizzahid007@gmail.com